Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3330
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    The bumper is pretty awesome btw.. MUCH better than what I was expecting
    Photos?

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by gomab357 View Post
    Since I also received the "backordered" email, I guess I will not be getting my N4 anytime soon

This is what my Google Play Store account currently says:

"Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
    Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13
    Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 13
    You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to "
    This is exactly the same as it is stated in our wallet for both orders and we also got the backorder mail (ordered: 12:17:24 AM UTC-8 and 12:20:38 AM UTC-8).

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY FWP. So I got the "out for delivery" status for my NEXUS4 today which made me pretty much sit next to my doorway all morning like a little kid. Couple hours pass and I finally spot the UPS truck! Just to find it pass up my house!. Fueled with determination, I set myself to go hunt it down in my large suburban neighborhood. 30min later, I finally found him and felt so happy inside. BUUUT after talking to him, he tells me my Nexus4 might of got placed in the wrong truck this morning!! WHHHHHHHHY AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS LIMBO WITH GOOGLE ALREADY. Anyways I thought it might be nice to share since ill probably be waiting till tonight/tomorrow to get it. ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Wow i have it in my hand

does "box" sync photos like "dropbox"?

User manual says it came with a SIM ejection tool but I dont see . Anyone? Paper clips dont fit.
    1ar

I got this email from Google CS today in response to a couple of emails I sent them:

Hello Brendan,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to device being back ordered.

As per our records, I see that your order is currently back ordered and we are working to ship all the orders as quickly as possible. "Within 3 weeks" is the only guidance I can provide to you at this time. I will only know the scheduled delivery date when you receive an email notification that your order has shipped.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write back to us.

Thanks,
    Ramprasad
    The Google Play Support Team

My name's not "Brendan"... Not even a male for that matter.. -__-

Ordered on Nov 13 11:45 EST from Toronto... N been stuck in limbo but now I guess I'm backordered?
    Screw you Google for making me use this ty BlackBerry Curve for this long and who knows how much longer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-screen-shot-2012-11-20-1.png  

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus4 View Post
    User manual says it came with a SIM ejection tool but I dont see . Anyone? Paper clips dont fit.
    Yes it came with one. Check it again.

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Just got this email from the CSR I have been dealing with all week...

Hello Mike,

I appreciate your patience with me. I was experiencing a little difficulty on today.

If you ordered on 11/13, your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today.

However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

Thanks,

Lynn

I was a backorder too
    Hopefully I see this come today!

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post

Hello Mike,

I appreciate your patience with me. I was experiencing a little difficulty on today.

If you ordered on 11/13, your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today.

However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

Thanks,

Lynn

I was a backorder too
    Really doubt that. Back ordered people aren't getting it today, I didn't get mine (UPS already came, dropped off my co-workers Nexus 4).

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by 1ar View Post
    My name's not "Brendan"... Not even a male for that matter.. -__-

Ordered on Nov 13 11:45 EST from Toronto... N been stuck in limbo but now I guess I'm backordered?
    Screw you Google for making me use this ty BlackBerry Curve for this long and who knows how much longer.
    BlackBerry Curve? I am using a Nokia 1680c, with a microSIM (which I thought would arrive AFTER the phone, but alas... even when I received it I had hopes, so I activated it and put it in the phone, somehow...) and just waiting. Backorder email received on Thursday after issues which I described on a previous post (basically, bank issues that prevented payment until 2AM CST [UTC-6] on the 14th)... very, very annoyed and let down by Google and their outsourced CSRs.

I recieved this exact email word for word.. obviously a template...does not make me feel any better
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post

Hello Mike,

Thanks,

Lynn

I was a backorder too
    1ar

Quote Originally Posted by user00265 View Post
    BlackBerry Curve? I am using a Nokia 1680c, with a microSIM (which I thought would arrive AFTER the phone, but alas... even when I received it I had hopes, so I activated it and put it in the phone, somehow...) and just waiting. Backorder email received on Thursday after issues which I described on a previous post (basically, bank issues that prevented payment until 2AM CST [UTC-6] on the 14th)... very, very annoyed and let down by Google and their outsourced CSRs.
    LOL I didn't know about that phone but just googled it and couldn't help but laugh. Sorry. Hope ur Nexus 4 arrives soon! n mine too..

Im using a nokia 1208 what's worse than that??>

Sorry but it looks as thick as on old Blackberry bold 9000....I hope its just my perception

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post

Pics with bumper on. It snaps in to place and is pretty solid. No wiggle at all.

I personally don't think it adds a lot of bulk to the phone.

Best part is, it adds just enough gap on both the front and back that the glass never touches the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by gomab357 View Post
    Since I also received the "backordered" email, I guess I will not be getting my N4 anytime soon

This is what my Google Play Store account currently says:

"Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
    Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13
    Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 13
    You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to "
    Yeah same with me here! Hopefully we'll hear something from them soon!

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    Really doubt that. Back ordered people aren't getting it today, I didn't get mine (UPS already came, dropped off my co-workers Nexus 4).
    Well UPS hasn't come to my complex yet today so there is hope. If not today, I'm hoping tomorrow I'll receive mine

Just a heads up this last batched that shipped out must have been rushed I got mine a few hours ago if I were you guys when you get it look over it really good mine had finger prints all over the outside of the phone so the usual quality assurance may have been overlooked to get these out in time. Mine looks good theres a small spot at the bottom beside one of the screws but its so minor it's almost not worth mentioning but some may be worse take it for what it's worth.

Hey all! First post here. Android addict. Have been watching this thread like a hawk, but last night at 3:30 AM Google shipped my Nexus 4. Around 10:30 AM today it was marked delivered and on my front porch - had to drive all the way home on my lunch break because I was too excited. Looks like they are over-night shipping all the "limbo" orders. If you haven't received yours yet, hang in there.

The few minutes I've played with the phone have been amazing. The restore of all my apps and settings really FLEW. Took less than 10 minutes to download and install all my apps from the GNexus. Impressive so far!

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

i feel that the bumper is useless...should not have ordered it

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    i feel that the bumper is useless...should not have ordered it
    Want to sell it to me?

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus4 View Post
    Want to sell it to me?
    lol ok... 10$ + 4$ shipping lol

*seriously bro... it started scratching the sides of my phone... i threw it somewhere in the house out of anger...
    hhurtado1 likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by juankdg View Post
    Im using a nokia 1208 what's worse than that??>
    Touché. Mine was not ... single drop, after I've purposefully thrown it so many times, this time it slipped my grip and fell, less than 3ft, flat on its back, and shattered instantly. FATALITY.

I really wish my order was in backorder. I was able to buy it early in the morning, got the shipping information on the 15th, and someone from the building I live signed for the package and somehow LOST IT. No one knows if the UPS driver never handed the package or if it was stolen. Now I've got no phone, no order in backorder and I can't even order another one. To make things worse, I sold my Galaxy Nexus and now I've got no phone at all... Nice huh? =D

Touché. Mine was not ... single drop, after I've purposefully thrown it so many times, this time it slipped my grip and fell, less than 3ft, flat on its back, and shattered instantly. FATALITY.
    WTF!!??? Wasn't my choice neither! I sold my GNEX on Halloween! I regret it!