Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptied View Post
    A week from Monday in all honesty is when they should start going out.
    Drumroll
    Unlimited everything. 4gb of unthrottled 4G speeds. No contract. $50 or less.
    http://solavei.com/benoni

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Dec 13th's Confirmed date Guys ?

Mobicity & Amazon's selling Nexus 8Gb's at a higher price.

Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I ordered some Blu-rays from Amazon UK in the middle of Sunday afternoon and have already received confirmation that it has been shipped not 12 hours later with an estimated delivery date of Monday, Dec. 3rd. Not bad for standard delivery to Detroit, methinks.

I'm mentioning this here because I'm wondering which will get to me first, the movies or my Nexus? So far, I've got to think the movies because they had them in stock and have communicated when to expect them. I'm still awaiting a proper reply (i.e. not a lazily copy pasted form reply unrelated to my inquiry) from Google after 6 days of waiting in the dark along with legions of other frustrated attempted customers.

Google needs to outsource operations of Play's physical products to Amazon for fulfillment. It's the only move they can make that has a prayer of restoring their vaporized credibility at this point.
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)

Quote Originally Posted by Gon9za3lez View Post
    I am hoping to get the N4 by Thursday. Anyone receive tracking info yet?
    Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy
    Cyber Monday
    no, not at all, still no tracking email, no info for whats gonna happen... (((
    Im still waiting coz I have no other choice.
    What a google!
    Droids!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Thursday? You dreaming...Be lucky to get them next week when we are supposed to...

Quote Originally Posted by jflexe99 View Post
    Thursday? You dreaming...Be lucky to get them next week when we are supposed to...
    or maybe another backorder email...*.*!
    What a google!

Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Ugh. I just got to touch one a little while ago as I went into my work's kitchen and there was a guy showing a co-worker his phone. He ordered at 11:40 EST and had some trouble checking out, but got his phone last week. SO FAST and slick. I really want to punch Google in the junk now!
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)

Just got this:

Your Nexus 4 order is scheduled to ship this week. Well send you a notification, including tracking information, when its on the way.

Please note that your order will be charged in full when it ships. As a courtesy and to thank you for your patience, youll then receive a credit for the shipping charge within 7 business days.

Thanks again,

The Google Play Team

2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You've received this mandatory service announcement email to provide you with important information related to your purchase from Google Play.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Default New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Hey all, I ordered at 8:27am UTC, got the back order email on the 15th and then nothing else until about 5 mins ago.....

noir24 likes this.

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Just got the same email, YAY!
    noir24 likes this.

Just got the exact same message.

Yup same here.. I guess we're getting somehere

Just got my GMail notification that my "Nexus 4 order is scheduled to ship this week".
    Was on Back Order List
    Ordered 12:33 PM EST on Nov 13

Me same. Ordered 11:55am CST
    Last edited by Tacoman667; 11-26-2012 at 07:25 PM.

here it is people.. just hang in there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-nexus-4-shipment-pre-confirmation.png  

Let's just hope we'll see this button soon enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-nexus-4-new.jpg  

Same here

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Benoni Cooper View Post
    Drumroll
    told ya
    Google it.

Same email here too. The sooner the better.

Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Got the mail too.

I called Google on the phone a couple of hours ago and the poor girl on the line, whom I could tell had taken a ton of abuse in the past two weeks, didn't even have this much to say about it. All she could say was within three weeks. I didn't give her any grief because I wasn't expecting any different and it's not her fault her employer screwed the pooch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Praise Jebus!!! Me too!!!

ROM
    Stock

While I'll believe it when I see it, I still have to admit I was happy like a little kid when I saw that email...

got it it...i show the pending charge on my credit card and the google play order has been changed to 11/27. I think they are going to ship tomorrow, but probably only 2 day instead of overnight so we'll probably see it on Thursday depending on where you are in the US.

I got the "ship this week" email too. I had the added wrinkle that I needed to update my payment as the credit card number I used for the order was stolen on Saturday so I had to cancel the card. Fortunately I saw the email and quickly updated my payment so now it's just waiting on shipment. Hope I didn't lose my place in line...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2