Page 18 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

This is incredibly annoying, I can't think of any reason that they would do this. People are having multiple devices sent in the same order so why is device+bumper too difficult. Only logical explanation is that they're struggling for stock, I only know of one instance where a bumper has been shipped, but many where the bumper is standalone in an order and hasn't been sent.

In hindsight I should have avoided ordering the bumper, but I shouldn't have to regret it.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

I ordered at 11:34:33 EST and did NOT order a bumper....and I haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. Therefore, I don't think the bumper thing is true.

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by Inf1nity View Post
    Located in NY, ordered my 16GB with no bumper on 11/13 11:34 AM EST, received tracking information on 11/15 4:36 AM EST, was able to successfully track it on UPS on 11/15 12:11 PM EST coming out of Louisville, KY. Says its shipping 2 day air.
    does it show an estimated delivery date? I received shipping notice this morning but it has yet to show anything on the ups website.
    Google Android Affectionado

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan058 View Post
    Got this same email when I reached out to the Play Store this morning. Praying for Friday, expecting Monday.

I'm in Miami, FL.
    Im in fort lauderdale. Spoke to rep yesterday and they said 15th as well. Hopefully we will receive ours same day. Either friday or monday. More than likely monday though

It seemed like those who got their shipping emails, got it around 4AM EST.

Are the rest of us screwed?

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidroid View Post
    It seemed like those who got their shipping emails, got it around 4AM EST.

Are the rest of us screwed?
    Yep. :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7

Just got off the phone with a rep. The transactions are still in pending status on my chase account as well as on google play. They said by end of business the transaction should be processed, they 2 day ship. We are looking at tuesday at the earliest, not monday. They dont do sat delivery

Quote Originally Posted by agalvin13 View Post
    does it show an estimated delivery date? I received shipping notice this morning but it has yet to show anything on the ups website.
    No, no estimated delivery date yet, its at the "Origin Scan" stage. The very start of the shipping process.

I'm in Houston and ordered at 10:36 am cst, got the confirmation email 28 minutes later. Got the shopping email with tracking number at 3 am this morning. No info still on ups. Ordered the 16 gb n4 and nothing else.

Really hoping for a shipping source in Texas! That would be awesome. There are only three likely choices... Houston, Austin, Dallas. All less than a few hours!

I'm also subscribed to the ups alerts and nothing from them yet either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clone9 View Post
    I ordered at 11:34:33 EST and did NOT order a bumper....and I haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. Therefore, I don't think the bumper thing is true.
    Ditto here.. One of the first couple mins to order on Tuesday on EST and still not a dayum thing. Just 'Shipping Estimated: Nov 15'.. C'mon Google???? WTF??? This is just downright ridiculous now

Same thing for me. Order placed:
    Nov 13, 2012 12:00:31 PM
    Used chase and got a fraud warning. Fixed it and still says preordered. Oh well maybe I'll end up keeping this i5 :/

Quote Originally Posted by bwood2016 View Post
    Gah. Mine still says "Pre-Ordered". Ordered mine at 11:36 EST. The only email I've received so far is the order confirmation. I've gotten absolutely nothing about shipping whatsoever.

Attachment 46510

This is so annoying. Got half of the equation already (Straight Talk MicroSIM). Now all I need is the phone.
    -Nexus 4-

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Finally my tracking number is showing up at ups.com. Yep, it's in Louisville, KY. Looking like a Monday delivery.

Michael

Just got this email after an inquiry.

Orders are shipped within two business days of placing your order, and will be delivered upon two additional business days of processing.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of November 15.

Upon receiving your shipping confirmation email, you'll be given a tracking number that will assist you in determining your package's estimated delivery date. Please note that it might take up to 24 hours before the tracking number returns any information.

Has anyone in Canada gotten any shipment notifications?

Quote Originally Posted by pprichar View Post
    Same thing for me. Order placed:
    Nov 13, 2012 12:00:31 PM
    Used chase and got a fraud warning. Fixed it and still says preordered. Oh well maybe I'll end up keeping this i5 :/
    Funny I got a chase fraud call too as soon as I ordered yet it didn't include that charge just other random ones. Also I ordered at 8:33am PST, a 16gb and a bumper. When I got home the following night there were two bumpers in my google play orders page yet the wallet info page still stated I ordered the phone and the bumper. I called just to verify and the guy told me it was because the phone is sold out and that the bumper was a placeholder. He said he didn't know when new ones would arrive either just soon. I asked why that was when I ordered within the first few minutes, literally, and he just said "You and everybody else." Still no shipping email.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    For those trying to reach google through customer service and email...

Attachment 46521Attachment 46523Attachment 46524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladeef View Post
    Just got this email after an inquiry.

Orders are shipped within two business days of placing your order, and will be delivered upon two additional business days of processing.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of November 15.

Upon receiving your shipping confirmation email, you'll be given a tracking number that will assist you in determining your package's estimated delivery date. Please note that it might take up to 24 hours before the tracking number returns any information.
    Dude... i already posted it a few posts above... check it and be happy...

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyw1 View Post
    There are many of us who ordered early and have heard nothing. I got my order in at 8:32 pacific time everything went through fine for one N4.
    Exactly. I am one of them

Tracking updated left ky on its way to my house... updated at 1 27 pm

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    Looking at the trend in USA, anyone without accessories are getting shipped first... if this is the true picture, this is certainly a Tuesday delivery for me...
    Not Really. I Scored one at 8:32 PST but no Shipping notification yet
    Zee

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts

The waiting is the hardest part
    Every day you see one more card
    You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
    The waiting is the hardest part

There seems to be no method to this madness... Tried to analyse the pattern on who is getting shipment emails, etc. and nothing.

Wonder what algorithm Google is running to determine the lucky ones

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

I ordered not long after sales went live and I ordered just the phone and no bumpers and still have not received any shipping email. My Google Wallet still says pending.

I ordered 16g on 13.
    I have not got any shipping mail or info.
    I checked my account, and it is still the same. They did not even charge me...

Quote Originally Posted by sabareesh kkanan subramani View Post
    Exactly. I am one of them
    +1
    -Nexus 4-

Tracking ID from UPS now showing it was scanned at 12:34 pm in Louisville, KY.

Quote Originally Posted by purkle View Post
    Raleigh, NC

Galaxy 4 16 gb, no bumper.

Ordered at 11:52 am EST.

Received shipping notification at 4:03 AM EST today.

Tracking ID still not showing anything.
    Thanked by 2:
Page 18 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast