Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

20 freaken dollars to ship to Ontario, it better be here in 2 days or I will.... I will... be sad I guess
    gs_up likes this.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Nothing yet and I ordered 14 hours or so ago. Quite atrocious really that shipping costs 10 yet there seems to be no attempt whatsoever to actually ship it, whatsmore it's then 2 days when it does ship meaning Google have quite a markup on the shipping price in the UK.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Yeah, the shipping cost is definitely disappointing. I honestly don't mind if it takes 3-5 days between getting the order shipped and delivered, but why so much?
    gs_up likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochtide View Post
    20 freaken dollars to ship to Ontario, it better be here in 2 days or I will.... I will... be sad I guess
    You had to pay 20$ to ship to Ontario? Damn I'm located in Vancouver and my shipping was 16 or 17$

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Was one of the first to order around 10:34 AM CST - and mine says november 15th delivery.

tawfiqmp - what does the status say under the Google Play "My Orders" page? Mine says "Pre-Ordered" (I ordered it about an hour ago), and I don't like that expression.

On the Google Wallet page my order says "Your order has been sent to Google" ... It also mentions 2-day shipping just not WHEN it will ship. What does your order from this earlier today say?

New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-untitled.png

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I'm guessing Tuesday. When I ordered the Galaxy Nexus from the play store it took about five business days. It would be nice to get it sooner but I'm not counting on it. i'm just glad I was able to get my order in before they sold out or started having problems.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlarco52 View Post
    You had to pay 20$ to ship to Ontario? Damn I'm located in Vancouver and my shipping was 16 or 17$
    Really? 16.99 here in Brampton.

I hope my Nexus 4 gets here sometime thursday. So hopefully shipping tonight?

I'm expecting the ones bought this morning, to ship tomorrow. Which should put them in our hands sometime Friday the 16th.

I love internet shopping because I don't have to leave my cave... I hate it because there is no instant gratification of coming home with something new. I purchased mine at 10:39AM CST so hopefully I'll have it by Friday, if not I might die from excessive amounts of anticipation over the weekend.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Solutions Etcetera View Post
    Can't speak for the UK, but in the US $14 for UPS 2 day air is a bargain.
    Not if it takes 6 days to receive it. 3-5 day priority mail in a flat rate box would be half the price, and at least they deliver on Saturdays... Oh well not much I can do about it now, and I guess it could be worst since I actually got to order one.

Man I hope that isnt bad news for you or anyone of us for that matter. Mines gives a shipment estimate!!!

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

depends, if on sat you track it and i happens to be in your city, try calling the local distribution center and pick it up yourself...

My order shows that it will take up to 2 business days to process the order and I will receive an email confirmation and tracking number when it is shipped. I don't expect to get anything tonight but can always hope.

Quote Originally Posted by cluckkillerb View Post
    I haven't gotten a tracking # or shipping confirmation, but it does say the estimated shipping date is the 15th under My Orders & Settings within the Play Store. I really hope that's the arrival date, what's the point of paying for 2 day shipping if it's shipped out 2 days after it's ordered? Not to mention it probably wouldn't be delivered on Saturday unless they paid extra for weekend delivery, suddenly 2 day shipping turns into 6 day shipping. Errr I feel like I'm getting burnt if that's the case.
    If you read the terms it says 2 days to process the order plus 2 days shipping. Most likely Monday unless you get lucky and UPS is really really fast. Like I said Google is not Amazon. If only. Amazon Prime rules!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

lol I leave for two weeks on Mon, it'd just be my luck

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ehiggins View Post
    lol I leave for two weeks on Mon, it'd just be my luck
    Ikr? I leave Tuesday - following Tuesday! F me if it doesn't get it here Monday.. I'm f-ed

I don't even have a confirmation email yet. But play store shows my order and my credit card shows processing the charge.

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    Ikr? I leave Tuesday - following Tuesday! F me if it doesn't get it here Monday.. I'm f-ed
    ditto

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by socaltyger View Post
    I don't even have a confirmation email yet. But play store shows my order and my credit card shows processing the charge.
    I am in the exact situation.

Quote Originally Posted by socaltyger View Post
    I am in the same situation as you here. Crossed fingers and hopeful the confirmation arrives
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Shipping is set to begin tomorrow based on internal emails.
    Google it.
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptied View Post
    Shipping is set to begin tomorrow based on internal emails.
    Well that's good news. That means people should be getting them by Friday at least.
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Hopefully, I would like to see overnight becoming an option and same day shipping on launch day, as is Tmobile customers and employees will have them before anyone who went play store, which is sad and the n7 all over again.
    Google it.
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast