Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by KenDavidson View Post
    I am in Louisville also and still have not received anything nor is my order showing any activity outside of the initial order entry on 11/13. I live less than 2 miles from UPS's Worldport facility and live in the Highlands and could walk to my Nexus but yet nothing I think they must be shipping ours last since we live so close.
    Knock on their door and ask nicely... They might just give it you

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by KenDavidson View Post
    I am in Louisville also and still have not received anything nor is my order showing any activity outside of the initial order entry on 11/13. I live less than 2 miles from UPS's Worldport facility and live in the Highlands and could walk to my Nexus but yet nothing I think they must be shipping ours last since we live so close.
    I am actually just outside of the ville, but close enough to consider it home. Office is in east end though.

I'm guessing that anything going out via air from here is handled completely separately, as ridiculous as it may seem.

Well, in the UK and I have just received this email off them:

Thank you for your recent purchase on Google Play. Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks. Well send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below:

If you would prefer to cancel your order, please reply to this email and our team will assist you. Or you can cancel your order using our online tool. Please follow the instructions found here:

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order.

Thanks,
    The Google Play Team

2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You've received this mandatory service announcement email to provide you with important information related to your purchase from Google Play.

Slightly cheesed off does not even come close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ctechnow View Post
    Still no shipping notification for me yet.. Is a signature required for the delivery of a Nexus 4?.
    Signature required?

ROM
    EagleBlood

I got my tracking info at 4 this morning. So hopefully I will be getting mine Friday. I ordered a 16GB N4 at 8:33AM PST.

I was very lucky to get one. My internet crashed like 7 minuted before I bought it. I just got off the phone with my service provider to get it fixed and then I refreshed the page and it was there.

Kentucky? Noooooooo! Just kidding, the UPS tracker shows 50% complete which should mean it'll be there end of day tomorrow. My regular driver typically drops off at 6pm anyway.

My N7 was shipped the day I placed the order and showed it was placed on a truck for delivery and delivered the next day. This episode has definitely had some glitches from the ordering process, shopping cart snafu's, google wallet errors and now the shipping quandry. Wow, I sure hope the phone lives up the the expectation with all the aggrevation. While Samsung pokes fun at the Apple fanboys standing in lines I can see Apple coming back with us hitting the F5 and then waiting on shipping lol.
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

16GB, no bumper. Ordered 11:32a ET, immediately got confirmation email. Since then, nothing. DC area.

Time to modify expectations here since it's obvious it isn't happening. I'm hopeful that I'll have it by Thanksgiving.

I do plan on calling and asking for a refund of the shipping cost since others will get theirs way before me despite me being one of the first.

ROM
    Stock

My credit card was charged yesterday morning, but my order status hasn't changed at all; I ordered a 8gig without a bumper at 8:33am on Tuesday. I hope their order tracking system is just delayed and it shows up today or tomorrow...

I just got the email saying that

Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks. Well send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

I may cancel it..
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Mine got origin scanned in Louisville about an hour ago.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Lee View Post

Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks. Well send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

I may cancel it..
    Anyone further that gets this e-mail, can you say your location as well?
    Droids!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Least some of yours are coming up. I am guessing mine will be later today...but nothing so far. Bought at 2:24PM EST. Got e-mail notification right away it was accepted. Just a waiting game. Wish everyone had theirs by tomorrow...but monday and tue seem more likely. Just sad. 2 day goes to almost a full week of waiting.

I may cancel it..
    I would be willing to bet that US orders will see the exact same email very shortly.

That sucks.

I may cancel it..
    Got the same email, I placed my order on 11/13 at 2pm ET. I am in Boston USA.
    This sucks big time!
    Google Nexus 5 - Straight Talk
    Previously - Nexus 4 | Motorola Atrix 4G | ...and various others

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    Anyone further that gets this e-mail, can you say your location as well?
    Wouldn't hurt to include the time you ordered too. Might not help, but if there is an obvious trend/cut-off point, that might be helpful.

I will be real pissed if I get that email since my order status says to expect it to ship today.

got the same email, this sucks

north Jersey
    HTC G1Nexus OneDroid X | HTC Amaze 4G | LG Nexus 4 | LG Nexus 5 | Nexus 7 (2012) | Note 10.1 (2014) | Moto X

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

What was the last status of your order under google play?

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Well I just got the "screw you its back ordered" email. I ordered mine on the 13th at 1:30pm so I guess I got on the back end of the orders. I need a phone now though so I may end up canceling and looking at other options. Man this sucks!!

DAMN IT! Just got this email:

"Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks."

I purchased the phone less than 5 minutes after they started selling it =(

East coast. Got the overwhelming demand BS email. Maybe I'll keep my iphone 5 after all. I have an expected ship of today.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

I got the email about being backordered as well. Ordered around 4:00 EST

Quote Originally Posted by marktrav44 View Post
    got the same email, this sucks

north Jersey
    Please include the time of your order so we can figure out at what time the cut off is..

I ordered at around 11:52AM EST and if I get this email I'm cancelling the order.
Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223 ... LastLast