Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Kherlen View Post
    Anyone from West Coast received their shipping confirmation?
    Some have and some have not. Not sure how google played this. There is no rhyme or reason to the way these things are going out.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by DC Wuff View Post
    Mine has been updated to say that it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow! Guess I'd better go get a SIM card from Walmart tomorrow...
    When did you get a tracking number?

ROM
    Android 4.2

Walmart doesnt sell the sim. At least my local walmart doesnt.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godofdoom999 View Post
    I order my N4 16gb at 11:46 and I got my UPS notification at 4am EST. The package is already at NY by 5pm.... but according to UPS im expect to receive it on Monday. Guess my N4 will stay over at UPS facility over the weekend.
    Hey I got the same when I called UPS, but my tracking number just updated to say delivery tomorrow. Just keep checking for updates...

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Why hasn't Google released something which answers all of these questions, and saves them from having people call them?

Hire me Google, I'll fix your PR problems in a minute.

Neither does mine. However when I went in recently the guy told me that some do carry them. I haven't found one though.
    Quote Originally Posted by hhurtado1 View Post
    Walmart doesnt sell the sim. At least my local walmart doesnt.
    hhurtado1 likes this.

I ordered mine at 10:42:57AM CT and have yet to recieve any shipping info or a tracking number. Ordered 16GB Nexus 4 no bumper. Google Wallet says it is still pending. I called and a Google rep said it is going to ship sometime today or tomorrow and may have already shipped. Their system is just overloaded right now so emails are coming out randomly. What is the earliest time that anyone placed an order?

Quote Originally Posted by RonWeez View Post
    i just called a nexus rep because i have yet to receive the back order or shipment conformation and he told me that my order was "good to go" that UPS most likely already has it but they are so overwhelmed that UPS has not sent them the conformation so they can let me know whats going on. im more confused than i was before i called them. how does that happen. i ordered mines at 11:42 EST a Nexus 4 16GB and a bumper case
    I just heard the exact same thing. He even used the phrase "good to go"....maybe it was the same guy. I ordered one 16GB N4 no bumper at 11:35 CST.

ROM
    Android 4.2

It is a myth. Just like the N4. The N4 doesnt exist!!

Quote Originally Posted by frageelay View Post
    Neither does mine. However when I went in recently the guy told me that some do carry them. I haven't found one though.
    frageelay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigu005 View Post
    Hey I got the same when I called UPS, but my tracking number just updated to say delivery tomorrow. Just keep checking for updates...
    I hope so. I really cant wait to use my first Android phone!

i just called google right back for the hell of it to see if i got 2 different answers and surprisingly i didnt. this rep told me the same exact thing the last rep told me, that if i had not gotten a backorder email yet that i should be fine that UPS/Google is really backed up. but she did say to keep and eye out for my email because it is not out of the question that i could receive the back order notice

8:34 am PST. Will be delivered tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by rupes0610 View Post
    I ordered mine at 10:42:57AM CT and have yet to recieve any shipping info or a tracking number. Ordered 16GB Nexus 4 no bumper. Google Wallet says it is still pending. I called and a Google rep said it is going to ship sometime today or tomorrow and may have already shipped. Their system is just overloaded right now so emails are coming out randomly. What is the earliest time that anyone placed an order?

Quote Originally Posted by RonWeez View Post
    i just called google right back for the hell of it to see if i got 2 different answers and surprisingly i didnt. this rep told me the same exact thing the last rep told me, that if i had not gotten a backorder email yet that i should be fine that UPS/Google is really backed up. but she did say to keep and eye out for my email because it is not out of the question that i could receive the back order notice
    LOL why didn't she just say "we don't know."

Because you would be less confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Freep View Post
    LOL why didn't she just say "we don't know."

I just got an update to my shipping information. I will be getting my Nexus 4 tomorrow! It was originally scheduled to be delivered Monday but will be going out early tomorrow.

I ordered less than 9 minutes later and likely a few days difference in delivery. Crazy.

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godofdoom999 View Post
    I order my N4 16gb at 11:46 and I got my UPS notification at 4am EST. The package is already at NY by 5pm.... but according to UPS im expect to receive it on Monday. Guess my N4 will stay over at UPS facility over the weekend.
    I ordered at the exact same time as you! One Nexus 4, no bumper, no duplicate orders. In NY too yet I'm in limbo. No backorder email. No delivery email. No status update. Nothing.

WTF?!? This is so beyond screwed.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    nickacs likes this.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    Why hasn't Google released something which answers all of these questions, and saves them from having people call them?
    Because they would have to write a tiny little bit of code that would randomize the answers... To best mimic the CSR "experience."

Michael
    rupes0610 likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by KitN View Post
    I ordered at the exact same time as you! One Nexus 4, no bumper, no duplicate orders. In NY too yet I'm in limbo. No backorder email. No delivery email. No status update. Nothing.

WTF?!? This is so beyond screwed.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    It is very frustrating!
    nickacs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by b2k1121 View Post
    For those that ordered multiple phones on separate orders (I ordered two accidentally) did you receive multiple backordered emails? I ordered 1 about 10 minutes after the sale started, then another about an hour later. I got 1 backorder email today, and nothing else. So I don't know if both are backordered or one is still in limbo. Does the backorder email cover both orders?
    I'm in the exact same situation. Two orders (one 8GB, one 16GB) about 20 minutes apart from each other and one back-order e-mail. CSR couldn't tell me if both or just one was backordered but to wait until Friday to see if I get a tracking number

I ordered at 8:32 PST and still nothing. No shipping, no backordered notice.

It's six pm here in LA and I haven't received any email ie I am in limbo.

But I don't think I'll get a backorder emai because I was relatively early on the order, 8:37 PST.

I hadn't received any order updates so I called google and the guy on the phone told me that if you haven't received a back order email by now then you are in the clear and a shipment email will come either tonight or by the morning. Sounds like good news. Hope he's right. The dude was very nice and said he didn't even get his order in. hilarious.
    sjsmr2 likes this.

I am thinking that the orders may already be sent for those of us that haven't received a backorder email but the system is not caught up sending confirmation emails and tracking information. I've heard Google and UPS have had difficulties communicating. It just doesn't make sense that users who ordered earlier are not getting emails while users who ordered later are. Hope I'm correct. Has anyone else gotten this impression?
    Eric Mazariegos likes this.

See the thing is that some people say that if you haven't gotten an email regarding backorders yet then you will inevitably get one soon. But then others like you say that we're in the clear... GOOGLE Y U SO CONFUSE
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast