Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1013Likes

ROM
    PA/Matr1x - PA/Trinity

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Based on previous experience (when I ordered a Galaxy Nexus a while back), tracking numbers should start arriving the day after purchase (i.e. today) - add the 2-day shipping and we'll receive them Friday.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Let's hope we get it delivered on or before Friday

I'm stoked!!! If they ship out today couldn't we maybe get them ttomorrow in the evening? Counting today,and tomorrow = 2 day shipping, :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mazariegos View Post
    I'm stoked!!! If they ship out today couldn't we maybe get them ttomorrow in the evening? Counting today,and tomorrow = 2 day shipping, :O
    That's not the way shipping works. 2 day takes 2 days from the day it ships. So you could get it by Friday if it shipped today.

Anyone have any clue as to where the warehouses are located in Canada? (Not that I'm going to rob them lol just curious as to shipping location).
    wahoo25 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptied View Post
    They don't ship from mountain view. They ship from a warehouse in Kentucky
    This would make sense, when I ordered my Nexus 7 at launch it shipped from a warehouse located less than 1.5 miles from my house. They have a Distrubution point located in or near UPS's Worldport facility located at the Louisville airport. I was not sure if the N4 would be coming from the same location but if it does my delivery time will only be 1 day as it just gets loaded on a truck for delivery. My Nexus 7 arrived virtually within a few hours of my purchase. Now if they would only let me walk over to their facility and pick it up lol.
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    prashanthuk365 likes this.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by KenDavidson View Post
    This would make sense, when I ordered my Nexus 7 at launch it shipped from a warehouse located less than 1.5 miles from my house. They have a Distrubution point located in or near UPS's Worldport facility located at the Louisville airport. I was not sure if the N4 would be coming from the same location but if it does my delivery time will only be 1 day as it just gets loaded on a truck for delivery. My Nexus 7 arrived virtually within a few hours of my purchase. Now if they would only let me walk over to their facility and pick it up lol.
    why don't you help the community here by checking out with the warehouse staff (if you are just 1.5 miles away) about the shipping estimate?? lol jk... it would be great if they share any info with you...

Quote Originally Posted by mlarco52 View Post
    Anyone have any clue as to where the warehouses are located in Canada? (Not that I'm going to rob them lol just curious as to shipping location).
    As per my confirmation/receipt email:

Google Canada Corp.
    10 Dundas Street East, Suite 600
    Toronto
    ON M5B 2G9

Quote Originally Posted by flowmaster9 View Post

Google Canada Corp.
    Toronto
    ON M5B 2G9
    Hey thanks man but that's what I thought also but I did confirm with a friend from downtown Toronto that building is simply their Canadian sector (HQ if you want to call it). Nothing near a warehouse in that location or within many miles of it since it is in the heart of downtown Toronto.

I'm hoping the warehouse is somewhere else in the middle of Canada as the warehouse for google is in Kentucky and their HQ is located in California.
    emeraldgreen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    why don't you help the community here by checking out with the warehouse staff (if you are just 1.5 miles away) about the shipping estimate?? lol jk... it would be great if they share any info with you...
    I wish I could, if there was anyway to get in there I would have already been there lol. I bet the security around there is better than around Fort Knox 20 minutes south of the airport.

Google Canada Corp.
    Toronto
    ON M5B 2G9

Sorry dude but any company with a warehouse in the heart of the city is silly and over paying.

Edit: would be nice to know that their warehouse is somewhere close to the GTA.

Though it would not surprise me if ours are coming from Kentucky.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Google Canada Corp.
    Toronto
    ON M5B 2G9
    Ive heard they will be shipping from Thunder Bay Ontario

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Spoke to a CSR rep at Google play this morning, said I should have my device by Tuesday Evening latest, but most likely Tuesday.

Woodbridge, Ontario. Take it with a grain of salt.

I had two separate orders placed accidentally due to the awful cart system. Got an email last night inquiring about multiple orders and informing that if I didn't cancel within 24 hours they'd ship. Well, where is the "go ahead and ship them NOW" option?? Called up support to ask them to combine-- no go. Asked when expected them to ship. Couldn't tell me anything. Obviously they weren't going to clear the orders as OK and expedite shipping. Seems like they are sitting on ALL orders for AT LEAST 24 hours before doing any shipping. I can't remember ever getting worse help or less information when ordering something online. I am in KY but fully expect arrival no sooner than Monday.

I received same email late last night.

"We would like to confirm that you intended to place all of these orders before processing occurs. If it was not your intention and this is an error, we have three easy ways for you to cancel any unwanted orders. Note that all orders not canceled within the next 24 hours will be processed and shipped."

I ordered 2 because I didn't get confirmation page or confirmation email and I didn't want to miss out. Wonder if this will mean a delay for mine or if everyone is in same boat and they will all ship late tonight or tomorrow.

Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I looked up my Nexus 7 emails and when it shipped, they sent a note with the tracking number in it, so I'm not even going to bother looking at the site or my account. When it rolls out, it rolls out. I should order my Straight Talk SIM now, though.
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)

Just for reference here was the tracking data for my N7 shipped from Louisville, KY and delivered to Louisville, KY about a mile and a half away from the airport.

4:10 P.M. Delivered
    3:26 A.M. Out For Delivery
    Louisville, KY, United States 10:12 P.M. Arrival Scan
    10:00 P.M. Departure Scan
    12:39 P.M. Origin Scan
    Zee

Global Posts
    639 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    Spoke to a CSR rep at Google play this morning, said I should have my device by Tuesday Evening latest, but most likely Tuesday.

Woodbridge, Ontario. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Tuesday? Great, one week shipping. Google is on the ball.

Grrr, I'm in quite a pickle, I put my Gnex up for sale on eBay and it closed earlier today and I'll have to ship out by tomorrow the latest, but now I won't have a phone until the Nexus 4 shows up. I totally played this one too close. Arggggh! I did get $249 for my Gnex so that makes the upgrade to the Nexus 4 $100 or so (taxes and shipping) so not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mzanette View Post
    Tuesday? Great, one week shipping. Google is on the ball.

If it takes a week to get to me from Woodbridge that is absurd. Newegg can ship from Cali in under a week. I live in Toronto btw. Yes I understand they received massive orders and are taking their time and whatnot.

So no one got tracking number yet . I scored one at 8:32 pst

Have any transactions in google wallet gone from "Pending" to 'Completed'? I would assume pending is a pre-shipped phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Beaulne View Post
    Have any transactions in google wallet gone from "Pending" to 'Completed'? I would assume pending is a pre-shipped phase?
    watching mine like a hawk. Still pending
    Matt Beaulne likes this.
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast