Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

You ordered one minute after me. I didn't get the confirmation email. As I have written to others, try to sign up for the UPS service. They say it is free and you will have a better answer than waiting on Google or their reps who probably know less than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by seventeenseconds View Post
    No cancellations, but no ship notifications either. I did receive my confirmation after ordering almost immediately. Ordered around 11:35AM EST. N4 16GB + bumper. I had no issues at all ordering... zero errors or slow down, everything seamless. Hoping I get a ship notice overnight tonight and it arrives Monday.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Funny to me!

Probably the other way around though. Google seems to care little about these phones. It is for developers to make apps to make them look better in the eyes of their shareholders. Apple on the other hand is actually deep in the device business. Google gets most of their money from ads. This is just to show Apple that they can and pull the market share. Probably why Google never puts out the most cutting edge phone. Apple apologized about the maps. It will be interesting to see if Google even cares enough to offer an explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudscout View Post
    I think Google's biggest concern at this point is the potential for getting sued by Apple for violating their patent on botched product launches.

Ugh I just wish I knew backordered or shipped!!! I hate this being in the dark.
    qnet and celliott96 like this.

For those in limbo, here's the link to UPS My Choice. You can find out now if there is a device coming your way or not. https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_...&WT.svl=BnrMsg
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

I just called the Play Store and they asked me if I received any emails from Google today. I told them no and they said since I didn't get one I should be"golden". Hoping to get my tracking number soon. I'm in Utah and ordered at 9:39 MDT.

Lol That is funny

But do you compare a device that receives millions of preorders to one that receives dozens of thousand or hundreds of thousands at best

Google launched galaxy nexus badly and they continued that with this launch

I am from Australia.

I have a Fedex tracking number that says
    Ship date Nov 15, 2012
    Estimated delivery Nov 16, 2012 by 5:00 PM

But is still in HK. I called Fedex he said they are delaying all Google Shipments to bring them into Australia in one big shipment. He said there is a massive amount of google packages.

Expected delivery Monday or Tuesday.

Ups update says it landed in my town 4 hours ago and one hour ago it's out to my local hub about 2 miles away. I wish their service counter was open!

It's a conspiracy based on Google loyalty points....I have 3 android tablets including the nexus 7 (archos 101 ftw!), the og droid, gn, bionic, and even the damn Logitech revue. Plus a ton of play paid apps, albums, books, mags. That's my theory.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    frageelay and celliott96 like this.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

On its way from Phoenix to me

New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-image.jpg

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-image.jpg  
    frageelay likes this.

Got an update:

-placed a total of four orders, accidental. All 16gb w bumper
    - first order immediately cancelled due to CC fraud alert. Verified charge but order still cancel led (11:45EST)
    - other three orders were 11:48, 11:52, 11:55
    - manually cancelled 11:52 order
    - received email Wed morning very early am indicating multiple orders, inviting me to cancel, bla bla
    - called Google wed to ask if I could combine orders. No go. Asked for ship time, no information available
    - received back order notice this afternoon about 2pm EST
    - received ship notification directly from UPS this evening approx 11pm EST indicating scheduled delivery of tomorrow via 2 day shipping

Yay! Bad communication from Google though
    Last edited by Neo42; 11-15-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo42 View Post
    Got an update:

-placed a total of four orders, accidental. All 16gb w bumper
    - first order immediately cancelled due to CC fraud alert. Verified charge but order still cancel led (11:45EST)
    - other three orders were 11:48, 11:52, 11:55
    - manually cancelled 11:52 order
    - received email Tuesday night indicating multiple orders, inviting me to cancel, black, black
    - called Google wed to ask if I could combine orders. No go. Asked for ship time, no information available
    - received back order notice this afternoon about 2pm EST
    - received ship notification directly from UPS this evening approx 11pm EST indicating scheduled delivery of tomorrow via 2 day shipping

Yay! Bad communication from Google though
    Looks like one of the 2 phones was backordered and the other shipped. correct?

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

After signing up with UPS My Choice tonight... I wish I would get some sort of email from them....
    bwood2016 likes this.

Congratulations man

You are the first one I think of who received the backorder email then a delivery confirmation.

I hope I get this damned phone tomorrow.

Could be something to this! Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 purchased from the play store. Plus, used google shopper back in the day to pay for things from one account. Transactions all the way back to 2007 on the wallet. I have a bunch of paid apps too. Most come from Amazon FAOTD though.

Quote Originally Posted by pedxing View Post
    Ups update says it landed in my town 4 hours ago and one hour ago it's out to my local hub about 2 miles away. I wish their service counter was open!

It's a conspiracy based on Google loyalty points....I have 3 android tablets including the nexus 7 (archos 101 ftw!), the og droid, gn, bionic, and even the damn Logitech revue. Plus a ton of play paid apps, albums, books, mags. That's my theory.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    After signing up with UPS My Choice tonight... I wish I would get some sort of email from them....
    I am waiting for some kind of communication from UPS MyChoice or Google too!
    bwood2016 likes this.

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjsmr2 View Post
    I am waiting for some kind of communication from UPS MyChoice or Google too!
    Being in complete limbo is awful. No bo email no shipping email from Google or UPS. No status change on Wallet. I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing.
    sjsmr2 and bwood2016 like this.

ROM
    Paranoid android

Besides the price difference what is stopping y'all from heading to a T-mobile store that has the phone and buying one? Would y'all do that if a store buy you had the phone and it was the same price?

I have yet to receive a backorder email or a shipping email. It's the evening of the fifteenth!
    Thanked by:
    bwood2016 likes this.

Has anyone been able to add a university address to their UPS My Choice account? I'm not having any luck.
    Thanked by:
    bwood2016 likes this.

My UPS guy comes around 10-12 and I'll be waiting at the door tomorrow. I oder a lot, we're casual. He's going to be on the Christmas card list this year! He never fails and he takes the packages around back or hides them on the stoop if we're not home. Getting him a gift certificate for being so cool and not trashing my packages. Those YouTube videos are scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinmania View Post
    On its way from Phoenix to me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	46668

Mike

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by harrycarry250 View Post
    Besides the price difference what is stopping y'all from heading to a T-mobile store that has the phone and buying one? Would y'all do that if a store buy you had the phone and it was the same price?
    I have 4 Corporate T-Mobile stores in my area. If they would have offered the Nexus 4 for $349 I would have been after one in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by luked14 View Post
    Has anyone been able to add a university address to their UPS My Choice account? I'm not having any luck.
    I attempted to add my dorm address on UPS MyChoice, and it said that I'm registered (or whatever confirmation it gives you), but I have not received any notifications or email about any packages at all.
    Thanked by:
    luked14 likes this.

got my tracking number 4:42am uk time
    8gb no bumper
    i had the back log email aswell but now has been shipped
    frageelay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycarry250 View Post
    Absolutely

But for 499? NO

Quote Originally Posted by sidroid View Post
    Looks like one of the 2 phones was backordered and the other shipped. correct?
    Possibly
Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243 ... LastLast