Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3330
Like Tree1013Likes
  1. #1026  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Yes, I got it about an hour after I signed up. They sent an email about 10 mintues after I signed up telling me my account was made. Then about an hour later the email I posted came through. That was from UPS My Choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    Does UPS mychoice send an email notification? or did you find the info on UPS website?
    Thanked by:
    prashanthuk365 likes this.
  2. #1027  
    prashanthuk365's Avatar

    Posts
    172 Posts
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    how many of you here are checking your spam also?
    frageelay likes this.
  3. #1028  
    prashanthuk365's Avatar

    Posts
    172 Posts
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Many f***rs on ebay are posting 8GB for $549 and 16 GB for $639... i wish those phones break even before they reach them... seriously pissed off with these middle men..
  4. #1029  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    I would sign up for UPS My Choice. If you don't get an email with a tracking number within an hour or two (I signed up and never put in tracking information, only address and they emailed me with the tracking number) then you are probably back ordered for real.

    Quote Originally Posted by harrycarry250 View Post
    Just to clarify...

    Google wallet status: Pending
    Google play status :Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012
    Ordered at 1:06 on Tuesday.
    I got a backorder e-mail.

    Do I have hope, lol!
  5. #1030  
    KitN's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    I just signed up for UPS My Choice tonight ( Free account not the $40 premium one ) but haven't gotten an email yet. I imagine it would take some time to populate my registration in the system though.
    UPS My Choice should not be relied on solely for those signed up. I'm signed up, completed the background check and everything yet a package coming UPS Ground from Amazon, in transit due to be delivered on Tuesday, still isn't showing up via UPS My Choice! It's been in the UPS system since Tuesday!

    I have the tracking number and everything yet UPS My Choice doesn't see it and alert me so don't think that system is foolproof either.

    Well, I'm right back where I started: in limbo with no way of knowing what's going on with my order/shipment...

    Sent from my Nexus 7
  6. #1031  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Still no mychoice e-mail, no backorder e-mail, no shipping confirmation, 11/15 date, and pending status. Makes ZERO sense.
    Ricky2009 and bwood2016 like this.
  7. #1032  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by KitN View Post

    Well, I'm right back where I started: in limbo with no way of knowing what's going on with my order/shipment...

    Sent from my Nexus 7
    Welcome to the club! It's quite a popular one!
    bwood2016 likes this.
  8. #1033  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    I was blown away that Google allowed for more than two per person/card. Then again, don't believe they care much about these devices. This isn't about money for them, it's publicity. They don't seem to care about our experience at all. Had this been ad words we may have had a different outcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    Many f***rs on ebay are posting 8GB for $549 and 16 GB for $639... i wish those phones break even before they reach them... seriously pissed off with these middle men..
  9. #1034  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    I was wondering about that. However, it showed up after an hour or so for me. Can't win them all...

    Quote Originally Posted by KitN View Post
    UPS My Choice should not be relied on solely for those signed up. I'm signed up, completed the background check and everything yet a package coming UPS Ground from Amazon, in transit due to be delivered on Tuesday, still isn't showing up via UPS My Choice! It's been in the UPS system since Tuesday!

    I have the tracking number and everything yet UPS My Choice doesn't see it and alert me so don't think that system is foolproof either.

    Well, I'm right back where I started: in limbo with no way of knowing what's going on with my order/shipment...

    Sent from my Nexus 7
  10. #1035  
    KitN's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by meringues View Post
    Still no mychoice e-mail, no backorder e-mail, no shipping confirmation, 11/15 date, and pending status. Makes ZERO sense.
    See my above post: UPS My Choice isn't completely reliable in alerting you to an incoming package so don't get worked up if you didn't get an email from that either.

    If you get an email, great! If not, don't think it's definite that no package is coming. It still might be!

    Sent from my Nexus 7
    Thanked by 2:
    prashanthuk365 likes this.
  11. #1036  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    I really wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow my UPS guy delivers the package and I have rcvd no word of anything but a confirmation.. lol.

    Then again, that probably will not happen... but I wouldn't leave it out of the question... logistical nightmare.
  12. #1037  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by KitN View Post
    See my above post: UPS My Choice isn't completely reliable in alerting you to an incoming package so don't get worked up if you didn't get an email from that either.

    If you hey an email, great. If not, don't think it's definite that no package is coming. It still might be!

    Sent from my Nexus 7

    Yeah, it's usually been reliable for me in the past, but I wouldn't rule that out. Seems like a system bound to miss a shipment here and there.
  13. #1038  
    KitN's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by slowman View Post
    I really wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow my UPS guy delivers the package and I have rcvd no word of anything but a confirmation.. lol.

    Then again, that probably will not happen... but I wouldn't leave it out of the question... logistical nightmare.
    Agreed. It would be great but I'm not counting on it.

    Google really shat the bed with this one. :thumbdown:

    Sent from my Nexus 7
  14. #1039  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by slowman View Post
    I really wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow my UPS guy delivers the package and I have rcvd no word of anything but a confirmation.. lol.

    Then again, that probably will not happen... but I wouldn't leave it out of the question... logistical nightmare.
    This will probably happen to lots of people (seriously)...I wouldn't put it past Google for them to not even know if it shipped and then you have it in your hand.
  15. #1040  
    ijip's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by harrycarry250 View Post
    Just to clarify...

    Google wallet status: Pending
    Google play status :Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012
    Ordered at 1:06 on Tuesday.
    I got a backorder e-mail.

    Do I have hope, lol!
    from my understanding, the backorder email does not mean exactly a 3 week wait. It just means that google will not be able to honor their 3-5 business days turn around.
    So, it may take up to 3 weeks, but you probably wont get it before wed next week. My guess out of thin air, is either late next week to sometime in the first week of december. Also remember, thanks giving will be slowing shipping to a crawl....
    But as a benefit, i cant imagine google will not have more stock for black friday....
  16. #1041  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Just got an e-mail from a Google CSR: Sounds like they COULD be shipping more out up until the 17th.

    Hello *************,

    Thank you for contacting The Google Play Team.

    I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. I have reviewed your account. Any orders that receive a shipping confirmation email by November 17th are not on backorder.


    Thanks,

    **************
    frageelay likes this.
  17. #1042  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Just to add another voice to the masses -

    My order went through at Nov 13, 2012 8:44:19 AM PST
    I'm in central time zone area and as of right now my Google Play status still says Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012 and in my wallet the order says pending.
    I did get an original confirmation email and I did not ever get a back order email or tracking email.
    Curiosity got the best of me so I called and I spoke to a GP CSR about 5 minutes ago. He stated what a lot of others in the same boat as myself have heard. He said the order should not be on back order and that UPS system is behind on sending out tracking emails and that if I don't get a tracking email by mid-day tomorrow to please reply to his follow up email so that he can further investigate the issue. Lip service? Perhaps - but figured I would add to the community pool of nexus 4 wackiness.
  18. #1043  
    xeno3d's Avatar

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Well it's been over 2 hours since signing up for My Choice.... and I haven't heard anything. Guess tomorrow is out.
  19. #1044  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by meringues View Post
    Still no mychoice e-mail, no backorder e-mail, no shipping confirmation, 11/15 date, and pending status. Makes ZERO sense.
    I'm in the exact same situation. I wasn't worried at all before because my order was at 11:35 EST. and there's people who ordered almost 20 min after me getting theirs tomorrow. But iv heard nothing. I'd be fine with a back order at least id know something.
  20. #1045  
    b2k1121's Avatar

    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Still haven't heard if anyone who made multiple orders received more than one backorder email. Another thing that doesn't make sense, the backorder email wasn't tied to an order # so I have no way of knowing if the email was for both of the orders or one of them. I'll assume it was both since I haven't received any tracking info and I have a UPS My Choice account already.
  21. #1046  
    xeno3d's Avatar

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Just about 2am EST here. All is quiet in the inbox and spam box, no status change on the play store or Wallet account... I'm giving up for tonight. Hopefully I'll awaken to a pleasant surprise.
  22. #1047  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Worst buying experience of my life. FML. And to think they originally announced they would ship out same day on 11/13, I thought I'd have it by today, 11/15. Now I'll be happy if i get one EVER. What a joke.
  23. #1048  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    I'd like to thank whoever suggested UPS My Choice sign up. I ordered my phone at 8:36:09 AM PST and hadn't had any further communication after that and throughout all day yesterday/today. Its now Firday morning and about an hour after signing up I just received an email stating a package is on the way and should be here Friday afternoon. I'm just praying the order is correct ~_~
  24. #1049  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by xcommando View Post
    I'd like to thank whoever suggested UPS My Choice sign up. I ordered my phone at 8:36:09 AM PST and hadn't had any further communication after that and throughout all day yesterday/today. Its now Firday morning and about an hour after signing up I just received an email stating a package is on the way and should be here Friday afternoon. I'm just praying the order is correct ~_~
    What does your Google Play show? Google Wallet? Did you receive a back-order e-mail? I assume no shipping e-mail? Also what's ship location and what state are you in? Thanks!
  25. #1050  

    Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus4 View Post
    What does your Google Play show? Google Wallet? Did you receive a back-order e-mail? I assume no shipping e-mail? Also what's ship location and what state are you in? Thanks!
    Google play order remains unchanged, wallet shows no change, card hasn't been charged yet, and never got a back-order nor a shipping email. I'm in Illinois. The tracking hasn't updated aside from a label being created on the UPS site but it does say the estimated arrival is Monday while the email I received says Friday. So we'll have to see... The reason I'm worried is this...

    Though I called and was told the second bumper was just a placeholder since the phone was apparently out of stock. I'd be pissed as all hell if Google sent me two bumpers and no phone. Considering everything that's happened thus far >_>
Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Nexus S with screen burn-in and/or screen refresh issues
    By leftisthominid in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. New Nexus getting hot
    By mact in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:01 PM
  3. Getting New Nexus on Tuesday
    By kkhanmd in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 06:20 PM
  4. Sprint reaction: anyone getting new phones?
    By mkbruin in forum LG Optimus S
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 03:16 PM
  5. Anyone getting official at&t nexus s?
    By tcfreak20 in forum T-Mobile Nexus S
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

B