Page 44 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3330
Like Tree1013Likes

Global Posts
    1,678 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Default New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by peejay1977 View Post
    I've just spoken to Google, have to say no official word been passed down from above to the people having to take calls irate a**holes like me. Guy was very apologetic, admitted that the website allowed more people to order than they had physical stock. Told me that my account still saying Shipping 15th November is a glitch they are working on and that they were woefully under prepared for the quantity or orders received.

Basically, I have to wait, no proper explanation other than - we f*cked up. At least they are honest I suppose....
    That's what I was afraid of. I ordered at 11:38AM est. in the U.S. I haven't heard anything other than the confirmation email. Google play still says estimated shipping November 15. I also have Ups My choice and have heard nothing from them. Hopefully I will get my devices by Monday or Tuesday but, I'm not sure now (which is what I expected from the beginning).

It's frustrating but there is nothing we can do. It's not like I'm going to stop ordering from Google. Whenever they come out with something new we just have to be prepared that there will be problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

I've been watching this thread ever since the 13th and I thought I would go ahead and share my experience.
    On the 13th, I sat on the Google Play store with the Nexus 4 up and ready to go whenever it went live. I practiced buying a Nexus 7 just to make sure all my information was already filled in and so that I would know just how many clicks it would take in order for me to secure my Nexus 4 16gb. Starting at around 7:00 AM EST I monitored the store refreshing every few minutes; no extensions or anything, just hitting the refresh button. Finally at around 11:32 AM EST I saw that it was live and I actually did a double take because I thought they would go on sale around 12 like everyone else.
    My purchase was relatively easy. I didn't have any lag problems with the store and I only suffered one minor hiccup. I hit add to cart as soon as I saw it and the store took me to the cart but it was empty. I hit the back button then added it to my cart again and it was there. I hit my address and card information and confirmed everything. It was the fasted 384$ I had ever spent. But besides the first tiny issue, I had no problems at all. I got a confirmation email just a few minutes later and now my UPS status says that it will be delivered today(11-16-12). Overall I haven't had any issues. I placed my order with no issues and they took my money with no issues.
    Sorry for the novel I just wrote. Here are some additional details just in case.
    I am in Northern GA, about 2 hours north of Atlanta.
    I placed my order at 11:33 and 13 seconds Eastern time and received the confirmation email at 11:34.
    My package started in Kentucky, went to Tennessee, then to Atlanta and is now in Roswell for delivery.
    I hope this helps you guys!
    Thanked by:
    qnet 

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

That's pretty much exactly how my store experience went

Quote Originally Posted by joshhamm View Post
    I've been watching this thread ever since the 13th and I thought I would go ahead and share my experience.
    On the 13th, I sat on the Google Play store with the Nexus 4 up and ready to go whenever it went live. I practiced buying a Nexus 7 just to make sure all my information was already filled in and so that I would know just how many clicks it would take in order for me to secure my Nexus 4 16gb. Starting at around 7:00 AM EST I monitored the store refreshing every few minutes; no extensions or anything, just hitting the refresh button. Finally at around 11:32 AM EST I saw that it was live and I actually did a double take because I thought they would go on sale around 12 like everyone else.
    My purchase was relatively easy. I didn't have any lag problems with the store and I only suffered one minor hiccup. I hit add to cart as soon as I saw it and the store took me to the cart but it was empty. I hit the back button then added it to my cart again and it was there. I hit my address and card information and confirmed everything. It was the fasted 384$ I had ever spent. But besides the first tiny issue, I had no problems at all. I got a confirmation email just a few minutes later and now my UPS status says that it will be delivered today(11-16-12). Overall I haven't had any issues. I placed my order with no issues and they took my money with no issues.
    Sorry for the novel I just wrote. Here are some additional details just in case.
    I placed my order at 11:33 and 13 seconds Eastern time and received the confirmation email at 11:34.
    My package started in Kentucky, went to Tennessee, then to Atlanta and is now in Roswell for delivery.

Oh and I forgot to say, I'm sorry for everyone that's been having so many issues. I know I would be pretty upset if I couldn't get this device.

I am in Atlanta and ordered at 11:34 and 6 seconds EST and have not received a shipping notice or a back ordered email. If it does not ship today, I will cancel my order. This has been the worst communication I have ever experienced when ordering a product.....anywhere.

It may be over reacting, but why should I give someone my business who I have zero faith in? At least with apple I know when I order what my shipping time will be.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Is anyone's order out for delivery or at least in transit that didn't get a confirmation email from google?

Quote Originally Posted by frageelay View Post
    You ordered one minute after me. I didn't get the confirmation email. As I have written to others, try to sign up for the UPS service. They say it is free and you will have a better answer than waiting on Google or their reps who probably know less than we do.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I did sign up for the UPS service and was able to successfully add my home address. I had originally ordered for delivery to my work address (as I do with 98% of my online orders) as UPS is hit and miss in my area leaving things without someone home. I assumed delivery signature would be required and while I see this service might allow a way around it I didn't know at the time of order. Anyway, seems the free version of the service won't allow business addresses when I tried to add it.

Still no further email notifications as of 7AM EST. Hopefully it shipped and they are just lagging on emails. I'll be interested to hear if there are any eventual numbers released on how many units were sold at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    Is anyone's order out for delivery or at least in transit that didn't get a confirmation email from google?
    This is what I'd like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by markgbe View Post
    Ordered 1 8gb at 11:45 best Tuesday... Got confirmation 30 min later.

Now I sit with no shipping confirmation no back order email.. Still says in Google play " shopping estimate" 15th. Signed up for my choice and no email from ups either.
    I ordered at 11:35am EST and am in same situation as you. I got confirm email of my order immediately, but no shipping email or back-ordered email as of 7:10am EST today.. Strange. I'll wait out the rest of today to see where this conundrum leads...

Checked my bank account this morning and the money went back into it. No charges whatsoever. Called Google andwas told my order was back ordered. Never got any e-mail from them.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

When was your order placed?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    Checked my bank account this morning and the money went back into it. No charges whatsoever. Called Google andwas told my order was back ordered. Never got any e-mail from them.

glad you said that. I just checked my bank account too and the money was put back. I ordered at 11:34 AM EST....awful, awful communication

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

ugh... same time my order was placed... my charges are still showing pending though
    Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    glad you said that. I just checked my bank account too and the money was put back. I ordered at 11:34 AM EST....awful, awful communication

It may be over reacting, but why should I give someone my business who I have zero faith in? At least with apple I know when I order what my shipping time will be.
    I can understand this sentiment. It has been pretty abysmal from a customer service perspective. Normally, I'd probably be inclined to cancel as well, and there are two reasons I'm not doing so. 1) I'm *really* excited to try android, and this phone at this price (unlocked) with stock Jelly Bean is saying to me "it's time" and 2) the fact that I already have a pretty nice phone to use/play with in the meantime...even if that "meantime" is longer than I want it to be, takes the edge off. Being forced to use one top of the line smartphone while you wait for *another* top of the line smartphone isn't such a bad circumstance to be in, lol...so I'll keep waiting.

But it is bad service. No question.

Ordered a 16gb with bumper at 11:49 est. Got confirmation email on 13th. Since then nothing. No shipping, no back order email just the play store still saying expected to ship on the 15th.

I emailed Google this morning with no response yet. Getting just a bit frustrated.

ROM
    Stock ATM

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    I just checked my account to. Money is now back in. Still no info from Google whatsoever. Plus I ordered @836am pst. How is it that I get not one bit of info and I see that people that ordered after me are having them delivered. Quite ticked off right now.

Sent from my EVO 4g LTE
    If I was of any help, please hit that thanks button.

Yeah the order is fine. That happens with my amazon orders when they take too long to ship. At least I'll have a better idea of when it does ship because it'll probably show in my account well before I receive any correspondence from Google.
    Nothing I can do about it. I'll see it when I see it. No sense getting worked up about it.

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

I should get it in a couple of hours!
    I bought 2 16 gig within a min of going live on Tues... can't wait to fast boot unlock! Haha

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-uploadfromtaptalk1353069579786.jpg  
    qnet likes this.

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

I ordered at 11:45 EST and still heard nothing and my charges are still pending as well. Its quite frustrating

i hope you trip and fall.... in the nicest way possible.

Philadelphia. Also ordered at 8:34 with no problems at all. Didn't receive shipping email nor backorder email. Status showing "Complete" since the very beginning.

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Default New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Checked mine as well, no hold anymore, I only got the initial confirmation email. Ordered at 11:33 EST could have been but a minute or two after they started selling. I would be pretty pissed if I got back ordered. Play store says shipping nov. 15th and wallet still says pending. Ordered 1 8GB no bumper.

glad you said that. I just checked my bank account too and the money was put back. I ordered at 11:34 AM EST
    Wow. That is disheartening, and doesn't seem to bode well for those who successfully "ordered" within the first 10 minutes of availability.

I can excuse Google for having *some* logistical issues... but not having established basic communication to monitor warehouse stock vs. online ordering to keep people from buying phones that don't exist? That is actually rather atrocious for a company of their stature.

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Maybe it like someone who posted earlier I think from the UK. They got a shipping notification and a few hours later received their phone. Might have been another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bboykin87 View Post
    Checked mine as well, no hold anymore, I only got the initial confirmation email. Ordered at 11:33 EST could have been but a minute or two after they started selling. I would be pretty pissed if I got back ordered. Play store says shipping nov. 15th and wallet still says pending. Ordered 1 8GB no bumper.
    wallet still says pending too. I called them this morning and the person seemed clueless..., "it should ship today". I guess it could be a good thing the hold was lifted b.c maybe they are getting ready to ship it? I definitely feel like I was back ordered though.
Page 44 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast