New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Besides the price difference what is stopping y'all from heading to a T-mobile store that has the phone and buying one? Would y'all do that if a store buy you had the phone and it was the same price?

I've read on xda and here that people have data problems on att with these t-mobile phones...can't take that chance...

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm just concerned about buying from T-mobile. I know my ATT sim card will work but I don't know if there will be any problems in the future. I saw XDA that they ran different roms. I also read it is a simple build.prop that identifies the phone as T-mobile.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
got my tracking number 4:42am uk time
8gb no bumper
i had the back log email aswell but now has been shipped

Don't worry bro, i think the back order email might be just to stop 50% of the phone calls that they keep receiving....I have faith till tomorrow evening, and then i give up..

Thats what i've mentioned sometime back :) Google heard my heart :)

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For those who just signed up for My Choice through UPS, I signed up about 30 minutes ago. I received a confirmation email from them about 10 minutes after I signed up saying my account was made. I know I have a device coming but I have yet to receive a notice from My Choice. Seems as if it takes a while. I'll update if I get anything from them.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
For those who just signed up for My Choice through UPS, I signed up about 30 minutes ago. I received a confirmation email from them about 10 minutes after I signed up saying my account was made. I know I have a device coming but I have yet to receive a notice from My Choice. Seems as if it takes a while. I'll update if I get anything from them.

Can you please let us know how you know that you have a device coming? dreaming ? or any news?:)

luked14

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I attempted to add my dorm address on UPS MyChoice, and it said that I'm registered (or whatever confirmation it gives you), but I have not received any notifications or email about any packages at all.

I keep getting an error message that my university address is considered a commercial address and can't be added.

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I just moved recently so when I enter my info it asks me questions to verify my identity and they don't apply to me, it must be another person with same name?

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Have a T-Mobile contract and would not buy through them. Will soon be divorcing them and paying my alimony in the form of N early cancellation fee. It's worth it. These prepaid services are just too good to pass up.

I'm just concerned about buying from T-mobile. I know my ATT sim card will work but I don't know if there will be any problems in the future. I saw XDA that they ran different roms. I also read it is a simple build.prop that identifies the phone as T-mobile.

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I received the shipping email from Google this morning (15 Nov. 2 am MST). However, I never received a comfirmation email after I made my intial purchase and I called them arfter midnight on the 14th to check on it. My account was charged and it showed in the Wallet but with no email I wasn't sure. I was told then that my order did go through.

CSR told me that some of the emails were getting lost. You know, just as the notification emails many of us signed up for and never got. Something is wrong with their automated email system. The CSR told me he couldn't send me one but told me it was good. Then this morning shipping confirmation.

Can you please let us know how you know that you have a device coming? dreaming ? or any news?:)

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Have a T-Mobile contract and would not buy through them. Will soon be divorcing them and paying my alimony in the form of N early cancellation fee. It's worth it. These prepaid services are just too good to pass up.

Prepaid is good, been on straight talk for a while now. However.. their support is crap and they WILL gimp you if you use a lot of data. Before ST, was with H2O and what a nightmare. I say beware, w these very cheap prepaid plans sometimes you get what you pay for.

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
So my order of two 16GB nexii have landed at Mather Field which is about 15 miles or so from my home. Got my ups delivery status updated from Monday to Friday between 11am and 3pm :)

Hang in there fellow android freaks, more will come and if you ride this out by next year you won't even care anymore. Remember its only a phone and not life giving...enjoy yourself and your families this month, that's much more important.

sent from a device soon to be replaced with a Nexus 4

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got straight talk with the Lumia 920 this month. This is really why I'm leaving T-Mobile. They rarely get the best phones. No contract will allow me to buy the phones outright as I always did with T-Mobile and then take it where I want to go. I will say, they do have decent customer service. I think choice is outweighing that right now. I wish more of the big carriers would do no contract bring your own phone. I had T-Mobile back when they had the no contract Flex-Pay. It was month to month and I loved it.

Prepaid is good, been on straight talk for a while now. However.. their support is crap and they WILL gimp you if you use a lot of data. Before ST, was with H2O and what a nightmare. I say beware, w these very cheap prepaid plans sometimes you get what you pay for.

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For all who signed up for My Choice tonight, just got the email about my order. Looks like the email took about an hour after I signed up. Hoping those in limbo will get good news from UPS.:)

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 11/16/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking Number: 1ZXXXX
Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Sweet... you signed up for My Choice tonight??

For all who signed up for My Choice tonight, just got the email about my order.

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also curious... does your Wallet order say shipped yet?

For all who signed up for My Choice tonight, just got the email about my order.

Shipment 1

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
For all who signed up for My Choice tonight, just got the email about my order. Looks like the email took about an hour after I signed up. Hoping those in limbo will get good news from UPS.:)

Shipment 1

What's your Wallet status? Google Play Status? Backorder e-mail? Shipment e-mail?

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the device at 9:34am MST 13 Nov
Never received confirmation email called Google CS because a hold was on my card and the Wallet said pending, told order went through bu rep
15 Nov around 2am MST recieved an email from Google stating the device shipped, Wallet updated sometime later

If you are in limbo sign up for My Choice. It may take an hour to get anything but you will know for sure if you have a device coming in the next few days.

What's your Wallet status? Google Play Status? Backorder e-mail? Shipment e-mail?

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the device at 9:34am MST 13 Nov
Never received confirmation email called Google CS because a hold was on my card and the Wallet said pending, told order went through bu rep
15 Nov around 2am MST recieved an email from Google stating the device shipped, Wallet updated sometime later

If you are in limbo sign up for My Choice. It may take an hour to get anything but you will know for sure if you have a device coming in the next few days.

Does UPS mychoice send an email notification? or did you find the info on UPS website?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae