Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

I ordered relatively early (8:41 pacific).
    2 orders, one with bumpers, one without. One pre-loaded with info, one without.
    My charge disappeared this morning, and i have since received tracking for both. So i don't think bumpers or pre-loading have anything to do with the orders going out.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptied View Post
    From what I am being told internally, if you havent gotten a backorder email but did get an order confirmation email, your device has shipped already or will today.
    Interesting... I'm in this boat.

Those of you who ordered very early and haven't seen anything but the original confirmation...I think that is a good thing. I think you will end up getting the device delivered to you today with no notice at all.
    Thanked by:

Attachment 46763Attachment 46764

yesssss
    yesssssssssssssssssssssss

P.S. it's 8:40ish AM where I am, Pacific. Just got this

Quote Originally Posted by aron7awol View Post
    Those of you who ordered very early and haven't seen anything but the original confirmation...I think that is a good thing. I think you will end up getting the device delivered to you today with no notice at all.
    I'm an 8:32 PST. What makes you think that??

JUST GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL!!!! EXCEPT.......... it's not the nexus 4 16gb, but it's the bumper case................. ㅡㅡ;;
    so no news for the nexus 4 yet, but at least the bumper case is on its way...

actually, the bumper case state has been "Pre-Ordered" on Google Play, while nexus 4 showed an estimated date of november 15th, so I was expecting the case to come really late, but oh. It's coming faster than the Nexus 4!

Hope you guys are starting to get your shipping emails now, it seems like they're starting to sort the mess out!

From what I am being told internally, if you havent gotten a backorder email but did get an order confirmation email, your device has shipped already or will today.
    I never received an order confirmation email. In Play Store my status has been "Complete" since the first time I looked at it, perhaps 20 or 30 minutes after my 11:35:22 AM EST order. Wallet still shows my order with no activity since the 13th. Credit card still shows pending transaction.

Have called CS twice - once on the 13th and once at 3:00AM today - and both times was told that my order exists and everything looks good.

ROM
    Stock ATM

This is my situation, however, my pending transaction from chase has disappeared. What say you?

Sent from my EVO 4g LTE
    If I was of any help, please hit that thanks button.

I just called up google since I still haven't received shipping info. "Chad" told me that IF it ships today I can expect to see it wednesday. After I let out an exasperated sigh he then went back on his statement and said that I would probably receive it on tuesday. So IF it ships today (he couldn't tell me even if it was expected to ship today) then I MIGHT get it on tuesday, more likely wednesday. They just keep pushing my ship date back further. I called tuesday and they said it would ship same day (tuesday), then on wednesday I called and they said it would ship on thursday, then yesterday I called and they told me it would ship later thursday night, but it never did. They just tell me anything that will get me to hang up the phone. I know it doesn't help much to call Google every day, but if I pay $330 for a phone from them, I demand support and communication. I hope they do something like refund my sales tax or shipping costs. That would make me happier.

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    ROM
    Original 2.3.4

ah just got my shipping notification. label created still not in UPS system though. So looks like Monday or Tuesday. unless by some miracle it will be delivered tomorrow.

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    I have chase too. I wonder if everyone who has chase that has not gotten shipping info had the charge removed. Would make sense since it has been 3 days
    Because it's taken Google so long to get these orders processed and shipped the authorization could naturally drop off. So don't count yourself out unless you've gotten a backorder email (and even those aren't 100%).

Some banks automatically drop an authorization faster than others. Mine takes up to 7 business day to drop off and release funds. That's up to a week and a half! While others drop the authorization within 2 days!

YMMV but don't count yourself out yet unless you've gotten the dreaded Backorder Email. Your chances, if you did, are slim to none at that point.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by aron7awol View Post
    I sure as heck hope so! I'm in this boat. Mine my Google Play status still says "Pre-ordered". But, I hope I see my Nexus 4 today (or at least Monday).
    celliott96 likes this.

Yeah if you have Chase, the charge has been dropped (mine has).

BUT
    I just got my shipping email a few minutes ago! Yet, the charge has not yet been applied. Time will tell
    Keep you hopes up guys!

i like this. Hope it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nof603 View Post
    Finally just got my shipping email!!!

Ordered one 16GB N4 at 10:51 CST. Status on Google Play just changed from "Estimated Shipping: November 15" to "Shipped." Google Wallet also changed from Pending to Completed. Don't have an estimated delivery date/time yet, but stoked nonetheless!!
    To further update what I posted a little while ago, my UPS tracking still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." However, the "Shipped/Billed On:" section lists 11/15/12. I'm hoping this means it actually did ship yesterday, and I can expect it here sometime today!

I ordered the 16GB at 8:33am and a bumper at 9:00am. Just got the shipping email... for the bumper! The more I try and figure this out, the less it makes sense.

Sent from my Nexus 7

1. Google's 5 business days are up on Tuesday next week, you can't start complaining about late delivery until Wednesday!
    2. They're not shipping in reverse order, they're obviously just catching up with emailing alerts out.
    3. Pending charges will always drop off your card after 2 or 3 days. Google says they don't charge you until after the phone ships.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyw1 View Post
    I'm with you...I'm switching from iPhone 4s too. Bad first experience.
    I'm switching from an iPhone too. This will be my first Android phone... Very, very bad first experience indeed. :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    1. Google's 5 business days are up on Tuesday next week, you can't start complaining about late delivery until Wednesday!
    2. They're not shipping in reverse order, they're obviously just catching up with emailing alerts out.
    3. Pending charges will always drop off your card after 2 or 3 days. Google says they don't charge you until after the phone ships.
    k thanks. I think you a little late to the party tho

I think they might be shipping in reverse order because I still have yet to see anything on UPS My Choice, and I ordered within the first 5 minutes. So even if Google was behind on shipping emails, it would still show up on UPS My Choice.

If this was true then some of us who ordered early would have our phones. That's clearly not the case. They're definitely shipping in reverse order. Go back through this thread.
    Thanked by:
    qnet 

It said delivery in 3-5 business days. It also said they would ship on Tuesday with only one expensive 2 day shipping option. No matter how many backorders went trough they knew how many they had to ship and have failed, whether it comes by Wednesday or not. Should have had the infrastructure to at least ship the phones they knew they had in stock by the day promised or they shouldn't have promised. I ordered at 11:33 est and have heard nothing from Google either way. Not that I am pissed... Oh yeah, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by celliott96 View Post
    I think they might be shipping in reverse order because I still have yet to see anything on UPS My Choice, and I ordered within the first 5 minutes. So even if Google was behind on shipping emails, it would still show up on UPS My Choice.
    Exactly what this guy says.....I ordered same time as you. I don't even have a confirmation yet and it def hasn't shipped out.

Idk if its shipping in reverse order or what, but it isn't shipping in a FCFS basis.
    - Kevin Bacon is my bananas.

i already eat my nails, drink all my coffee!!!!!!!! without sleep for 2 days and today This!!!!!!!

Attachment 46766

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thought you guys would like to see this (or maybe not...).

I called CS Tuesday afternoon to complain that I had not received a confirmation email and was told not to worry about it. A few minutes after that call I received a brief follow-up email. Yesterday at around 12:30pm I replied to that email asking for an update on my order status. Just now, 23 hours later, I received the following:

"Thank you for contacting us. At this point your order is still in the chargeable state. which means it's just waiting to be picked up by UPS. As long as you don't receive an email about a backorder by the end of tomorrow then you're golden, though the order still may be backed up for a few extra days."

EXCUSE ME?? Are you freakin' serious??
    Thanked by:
Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast