New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
wallet still says pending too. I called them this morning and the person seemed clueless..., "it should ship today". I guess it could be a good thing the hold was lifted b.c maybe they are getting ready to ship it? I definitely feel like I was back ordered though.

So do I, I feel like I was one of the first in line, the store opens I go in and grab a phone, then as I'm leaving they take my phone from me and give it to someone who just walked in. And that is the reason I will be pissed if I'm back ordered , I understand there were issues and they underestimated demand. Being back ordered itself doesn't piss me off just knowing that I was one of the first in line to order this phone and people who ordered like 30 minutes later are going to get it.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Welp, that's all folks... Everyone who is still in "Pending" and/or "Shipping Estimated: Nov 15", it's ova hova! Forget it, your NOT getting the phone. Bank charges reversed overnight with NO email communication and it's over.
Fck this, I'm going to TMobile today and spending the extra $150 to buy unlocked... Thanks a lot for freakin nothing Google.. I've NEVER buy another Google product on release day.. NEVER!

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It'll be interesting to see how many posts there are today saying they got their phone but still have not heard anything from google... ( this is my hope anyway )

kevhonda

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
SC here ordered 11:36am EST (no bumper) order went through first time not 1 hiccup oh so smooth, charged my account that day got confirmation email and haven't heard jack since. Spoke to CSR yesterday afternoon @ 5:00pm he shook the magic 8 ball and said "No No your order is fine, do me a favor and make sure you didn't get that backorder email while I confirm you have a phone..... yep your good to go and if you haven't gotten an email by now you will not get one." As of 8:22am EST still haven't heard anything on shipping Wallet still says pending (though for me this is normal lol i mean my nexus 7 is still in pending from August). Co-worker attacked the ordering before me but never could get through he ended up having to get a 8gb and still hasn't heard jack either.

KathyJN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, my bank account charge is still pending. I have NOT:
1. Received a shipping email
2. Gotten a projected ship date
3. Gotten out of pre-order status on Play Store
4. Received a back-order email

I ordered 1 N4, 16GB, no bumper. 11:34am EST (Florida)
You'll find me passed out on the front porch if the phone arrives today or even Monday. I am completely mystified.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Nick, don't make blanket assumptions and put them forth as fact. I order at 11:33 est and Jane no back order t shipping email yet. And my bank still says pending and the charge has not been released. Unless you are employees by google head of logistics please refrain from asserting your assumptions as fact, just comes off as trolling. You may be right, and you may be wrong, either way why try to kill hope for people? Only thing in this whole storm that everyone gets gratis.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm absolutely fuming.

My co-worker just received a shipment notification. He ordered after I did. We both are shipping to the exact same location (our work). He's getting his before me.

How in the effing world is that even possible? Complete joke. Seriously.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Whats funny is that some are reporting in another forum that theirs is out for delivery, but the charge also dropped off from their card. Wonder how Google is going to play that.

Stajdanley

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same situation as you. I ordered two 16GB and an 8GB N4. The 8GB will be here today, shipping confirmed, but the two 16GB still show as pending in Google Wallet, no shipping info, and all three phones are still pending on my credit card. I've been stressing for two days over this nonsense.

Fearless Freep

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
So do I, I feel like I was one of the first in line, the store opens I go in and grab a phone, then as I'm leaving they take my phone from me and give it to someone who just walked in. And that is the reason I will be pissed if I'm back ordered , I understand there were issues and they underestimated demand. Being back ordered itself doesn't piss me off just knowing that I was one of the first in line to order this phone and people who ordered like 30 minutes later are going to get it.
Couldn't have said this any better.

From a company such as Google this is mind-boggling. And the very fact they *still* haven't communicated anything to the customer is just stupefying. I get it - screw ups happen. But at least own up to that and tell us how you'll fix it. Instead, crickets.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to successfully get an email to a CSR over there? I keep getting that lame automated email and i'm not able to call at the moment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2