New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

dobiegillis

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
We'll never see our orders by Thursday. Google is no Amazon. I'm banking on Monday, which is sad.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

cluckkillerb

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I haven't gotten a tracking # or shipping confirmation, but it does say the estimated shipping date is the 15th under My Orders & Settings within the Play Store. I really hope that's the arrival date, what's the point of paying for 2 day shipping if it's shipped out 2 days after it's ordered? Not to mention it probably wouldn't be delivered on Saturday unless they paid extra for weekend delivery, suddenly 2 day shipping turns into 6 day shipping. Errr I feel like I'm getting burnt if that's the case.

Examiner19

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I haven't gotten a tracking # or shipping confirmation, but it does say the estimated shipping date is the 15th under My Orders & Settings within the Play Store. I really hope that's the arrival date, what's the point of paying for 2 day shipping if it's shipped out 2 days after it's ordered? Not to mention it probably wouldn't be delivered on Saturday unless they paid extra for weekend delivery, suddenly 2 day shipping turns into 6 day shipping. Errr I feel like I'm getting burnt if that's the case.

That's how it worked for me with the Nexus 7. Received the following Monday.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
No notification of shipping out yet. We still have until close of business day west coast so give it 5 more hours. :)

I'm hoping mine is shipped out today and arrives on Thursday. :thumbup:

(Friday at the latest or like another poster said, I'll feel cheated for paying 14 bucks for 6-7 day shipping!)

Sent from my Nexus 7

keithdroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
No shipping or tracking number either, ordered at 1:40pm EST, but my receipt does says "Delivery" within 3-5 days.

Last edited:

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Same here, no shipping but just got an order to go through at 3:34 PM EST. It does show up in my Google Wallet account and that Google has my order so now the wait begins to see what the shipping is. I was lucky on the N7 and had mine the following day with ording on the release date. Louisville is the Worldport site for UPS and my phone came from their location shipped 2 day but had it the next day. I am hoping the same distribution system is in place with the N4.

Darthic

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My account just says estimated delivery Thursday. I'm in Utah so pretty close. If they ship today like they've reported they'll do, don't think it'll take til Monday to arrive.

cluckkillerb

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused by the 3-5 day shipping in the play store when it says Two Day Shipping in Google Wallet.

Right? When I was checking out it said 2 day shipping, then after I completed the transaction it said 3-5 day shipping; talk about bait n switch! Normally, I wouldn't really care all that much, but I'm in the middle of escrow with it planned to close on Monday; at that point I'll have 1 day to get off the property. I really didn't plan on cutting it this close, normally when I order something with 2 day shipping on a Tuesday I'd except it to arrive on Friday at the latest. I mean, this is Google.. not some fly by night startup company...

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Right? When I was checking out it said 2 day shipping, then after I completed the transaction it said 3-5 day shipping; talk about bait n switch! Normally, I wouldn't really care all that much, but I'm in the middle of escrow with it planned to close on Monday; at that point I'll have 1 day to get off the property. I really didn't plan on cutting it this close, normally when I order something with 2 day shipping on a Tuesday I'd except it to arrive on Friday at the latest. I mean, this is Google.. not some fly by night startup company...

There just saving there own asses. If you get it rather quickly, you expect it because of two day shipping but if it takes longer it does say 3 to 5 days so...could take longer then two. Lol

spNiku

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused by the 3-5 day shipping in the play store when it says Two Day Shipping in Google Wallet.

I think it says "Delivered in 3-5 business days" in the Play Store, which means it takes 1-3 days processing + 2-day shipping. If Google manages to ship the phones out soon enough, we can still hope to get it by Friday.