Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 62 of 134 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Freep View Post
    How did you post the image?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    How did you post the image?
    With a Nexus4
    xeno3d likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slowman View Post
    what is your order status? limbo?
    LOL. I think that should be a new status category. Pre-order, pending, limbo...

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

Nexus4 likes this.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Yu View Post
    Just talked to a rep and he said that he can only see what I see: order time, device, etc.
    naturally..

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

I have to step away for a while.. back into "normal" life. This Nexus business is becoming an obsession!

Perhaps when I return I will have a present in my inbox.....
    Eric Mazariegos likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just told by a rep that two more batches of backorder notices are to be sent out, so I may be just waiting to get my 3 week backorder notice. I ordered at 8:36 am PST to California, I also may receive a tracking number she said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta love the wording of the message you get when you send them an e-mail through their help center.

"Your email has been submitted, and we'll be in contact with you shortly. Feel free to reply to the confirmation email you SHOULD have received if you have more information for us."

Google SHOULD have done pre-orders. Google SHOULD have known how to ship the phones they did have in stock. CSR's SHOULD have not lied to everyone about the product launch times. And my phone SHOULD have been here by now. A lot of SHOULD's in this situation. But at least I did get a confirmation email. At 11:34 est, one minute after I ordered my phone at 11:33 am. It only confirmed that Google gets to f with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock ATM

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    I have to step away for a while.. back into "normal" life. This Nexus business is becoming an obsession!

Perhaps when I return I will have a present in my inbox.....
    This actually might be a good idea. I don't want my blood to boil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I blame the fiscal cliff, Bernie Madoff and the low pressure system over northern Idaho. If not for that, Google's servers could process the correct emails, handle the order volume, produce knowledgeable responses, and ship the right quantity of phones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered my 16GB Nexus 4 @ / on: November 13, 2012 8:33:18 AM UTC-8

I still haven't received a tracking number or an email saying it is being delayed. I called Google yesterday and was told that I shouldn't worry and that it was being shipped out yesterday from Kentucky. I called them again today and was told that it was still being processed, by both a rep and the supervisor (Jay).

Yet, my co-worker, who ordered his 30+ minutes after me, an 8GB Nexus 4, has his on the UPS truck out for delivery.

Seriously, WTF??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock ATM

Quote Originally Posted by thatbeachbum View Post
    I was just told by a rep that two more batches of backorder notices are to be sent out, so I may be just waiting to get my 3 week backorder notice. I ordered at 8:36 am PST to California, I also may receive a tracking number she said.
    Gotta love that the people that were first will be last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thatbeachbum View Post
    So... you MAY get it. You may get it soon. You may get it in a few weeks.You may get it within a few weeks. You may not get it at all. Sounds about right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talked and emailed to several rep, and at the end all of them admitted that they don't have more information than what we get in email and they have no idea which orders or how many orders were actually shipped. The most recent one told me either wait or just cancel the order. When I asked about the 3 week waiting, he said it's not guaranteed and if I don't like it, I could just cancel the order. When I asked if he were in my position, would he cancel the order; at first he refused to answer it, then he said: as a big google fan, he would wait, but it's up to me to decide whether or not to cancel the order. That's the end of the conversation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's this for worst-case:
    The early orders are so facacta'd that they can't sort them out. Ever.
    Our orders will be cancelled and they'll tell us to try again when they open up stock for sale again.
    </pessimist>

But I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    Eric Mazariegos likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Freep View Post
    How's this for worst-case:
    The early orders are so facacta'd that they can't sort them out. Ever.
    Our orders will be cancelled and they'll tell us to try again when they open up stock for sale again.
    </pessimist>

But I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    Honestly wouldn't be bad. It would at least let me know I'm out of this limbo status. I might just cancel my order anyway. Undecided.

/firstworldproblems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where are people seeing their package weight and estimated delivery on UPS? under "additional information"? Mine just says type=package, and i don't see an estimate anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, i'm pretty stoked they shipped. I had nearly given up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is 4:33 PM EST Friday and the order which entered the system at 11:35:22 AM EST has gone nowhere. I have no status, no updates, no nothing.

These have been 3-1/2 of the most stress-filled days I have lived since... since... I don't think I can even compare them to any other time in my too long life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when did you receive a shipping notification email?

Quote Originally Posted by robotate View Post
    where are people seeing their package weight and estimated delivery on UPS? under "additional information"? Mine just says type=package, and i don't see an estimate anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, i'm pretty stoked they shipped. I had nearly given up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS is exactly how I feel:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jrosser#WN View Post
    when did you receive a shipping notification email?
    8am this morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone received a shipping notification email since 3PM EST? It is almost 4:45 PM EST and still nothing.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock

Got excited when I saw an email come in regarding a shipment... turns out it was something else coming on Monday... ughhhh

... yeah... I am still here. Damn you Google!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google has atrocious customer service....bottom line.
    socaltyger likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's here! Hand feel is superb. Boot time was crazy fast. I was still looking at the glass when I noticed it had already booted. Like 15 or 20 secs. Downloading apps now....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    frageelay likes this.
Page 62 of 134 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast