New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Kid Antrim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was one of those who neither got a backorder e-mail or a shipping confirmation e-mail. I figured since my credit card hadn't been charged yet this meant I would have to wait for a long time, but just received a shipping confirmation e-mail 15 minutes ago. So if you have been one of those in the limbo in the past 3 days, have some hope!

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Google sucks, period. I ordered at 1145est and still nothing. Order shows pending and google hasnt a clue about my order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

aron7awol

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
To the people who finally received shipping emails today, are you able to track your shipment on UPS?

I finally got my tracking # but UPS still has no record of it.

Bagums

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just received a tracking number today, going to the ups site is shows they shipped it yesterday, so I'm assuming the system is still slow to reply to people. Don't lose hope if you haven't received an email yet.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
For those that actually got there phone already, did you get a bumper along with it?

I'm curious as to what it is made up of and if its rubber on the inside...

keenanzona

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Just to add another fun experience to the thread:

Ordered 11:40am EST 13Nov12
Confirmation Email = Yes
Google Play = Shipping Estimate Nov 15th
Shipping Email = No
Tracking Number = No
Back Order Email = NO
Google Wallet = Pending
Credit Card = Pending
My Choice UPS = Nothing
My Feelings = Hurt

Google CSR said if no back order email received by now you should get a tracking # soon... still waiting on whatever hope there is left.
You've failed us Google.

JUST RECEIVED MY SHIPPING EMAIL!
Finally. They must be going out in mass right now. Two orders for me and both are shipped and tracking. First order is a Nex4 16GB + a Nex10 32GB. Second order is a Nex7 32Gb HSPA+ for the wife. All shipping so hold out hope guys, they are coming! (if you were in limbo like me)

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
If you look through what others have posted, that is b.c the bank removes the hold after a certain period of time. Google wallet should still say pending, which means it could ship to day and still be charged.
I've been reading all the posts. I've signed up for UPS my choice. Still pending on my credit card and google wallet. And theres guys who ordered hours after me getting shipping notifications. Im trying real hard to be underatanding about this whole situation but its getting rediculous. It seems the only thing that is clear is if you ordered before the 11:38est mark you have no idea whats happening with your order

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Cyacene

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
i was in limbo.

Im in NH, and ordered at 8:42 AM PST on the 13th.

Shipping email received from Google Play just now.
UPS link says a label has been created. Once shipment arrives at our facility blah blah blah.

UPS My Choice has NOT notified me.
Bank of America charges remain at "Pending"

Nof603

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
mgiusto,

All of my screens look exactly like yours (other than the time of purchase - I ordered at 10:51 CST). Have you received the confirmation, shipping, or backordered email? I have only received the confirmation email, nothing else.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
THIS!!
uploadfromtaptalk1353081677465.jpg
:D:D:D:D

Mine is slated to strive on Monday:
uploadfromtaptalk1353081894996.jpg

Just to help others and give as much info as I can:

Ordered: 8:46:40 PST
Items: One Nexus 4 (no bumper)
Duplicate Orders: No
Confirmation email: Yes
Backorder email: No
Shipping Email: Yes on Friday 11/16
UPS MyChoice: Nothing
Google Wallet Order Status: Complete
Bank Payment Status: PENDING
Customer Satisfaction: PENDING

They're shipping out new batches. Hang in there guys. If you haven't gotten a backorder email there's still hope for you! :D:D

Sent from my Nexus 7

remlap13

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For all you Canadian people.. I've got some somewhat bad news. If you did indeed get a shipping notification, and a tracking number, you likely won't receive your phones until next Wednesday. That's what's showing as the scheduled delivery for my phone. Wednesday the 21st by the end of the day. Kind of sucks to pay $17 for shipping to have it arrive a week later. Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674