Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 62636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

"I feel that i've made a mistake, i should have ordered an 8GB without bumper..."

I did that I am still waiting. pending in limbo, no backorder or ship date. Ordered 13 minutes after it went live

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by mgiusto View Post
    I got you beat, my order was @ 11:35:14 EST. Still no email of any kind since my order confirm on the 13th.
    And I have both of you beat. Still no email.

Order Date: November 13, 2012 8:34:32 AM UTC-8

So anyone here know of or have recieved themselves the phone without having a confirmation or tracking number of any kind?

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mgiusto View Post
    I got you beat, my order was @ 11:35:14 EST. Still no email of any kind since my order confirm on the 13th.
    Got you beat.. 11:34:41 AM EST..

Oh, and still no email, confirmed or denied...

Quote Originally Posted by BCVisin View Post
    And I have both of you beat. Still no email.

Order Date: November 13, 2012 8:34:32 AM UTC-8
    And I have all those beat @ 8:32:47 PST

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

On the bright side.... I get a chance to see if this UPS My Choice actually works since I have a delivery from Gamestop coming on Monday

Keep the faith. This is similar to what they told me - in all three of my calls - and then I finally got confirmation. First from UPS and then later by Google - All today. If you didn't get the backorder notice yet, I wouldn't give up. They had told me that I may not receive the confirmation email until Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyw1 View Post
    And I have all those beat @ 8:32:47 PST
    Damn you. I was about to chime in with my 8:34 and 6 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ibike63 View Post
    Keep the faith. This is similar to what they told me - in all three of my calls - and then I finally got confirmation. First from UPS and then later by Google - All today. If you didn't get the backorder notice yet, I wouldn't give up. They had told me that I may not receive the confirmation email until Sat.
    I hope that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    Damn you. I was about to chime in with my 8:34 and 6 seconds
    This is one time I take no pleasure in "winning."
    xeno3d likes this.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Some sort of Google Play Store credit would be awesome for all of this chaos....

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyw1 View Post
    I hope that's right.
    UPS My Choice - if you didn't sign-up, I'd recommend you do since this is how I first got notified.
    frageelay likes this.

UPS My Choice - if you didn't sign-up, I'd recommend you do since this is how I first got notified.
    I signed up on Wednesday. Thanks.

I wish they could just tell us which of our orders are backordered. I have 2 orders (one 8GB and one 16GB) and got the back-order e-mail. I have no idea if it's for both orders or just one though. -_- 16gb is showing ship 11/15 and 8GB is showing pre-ordered. Makes no sense because the 8GB was ordered almost an hour before the 16GB.

Sure, confirmation email on Saturday would be better than nothing, but the fact is that I should have had my phones - in hand - today. So long as there is a single soul out there with his N4 having arrived today and an order time which is even one second later than my time, I've been screwed.

It is as simple as that.

LOL!!!!! Would you like to rate my customer service at the end of the call - phone click!

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    Same here, as soon as i spoke to the guy, i got a f***ing email about a survey and rate that crap customer service... really? i wish they had f**k you!! as one of the options.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    Sure, confirmation email on Saturday would be better than nothing, but the fact is that I should have had my phones - in hand - today. So long as there is a single soul out there with his N4 having arrived today and an order time which is even one second later than my time, I've been screwed.

It is as simple as that.
    5 business days is next Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    5 business days is next Tuesday
    I don't care. There are people out there playing with their new N4's tonight - people who ordered well after I did - and it pisses me off! http://cdn-forums.androidcentral.com...milies/mad.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudscout View Post
    I sent an email this morning requesting a status update and received no response.

I called this afternoon and was asked whether I had received any emails regarding backorders or tracking. I hadn't. They asked what the status showed in Google Play and in Google Wallet. I said that Google Play still said that the estimated ship date was November 15th and that it was still listed as "Pending" in Google Wallet. They then told me that this was good news and that I would still be receiving my Nexus 4 as part of this first wave of devices although it may not receive it until Tuesday.
    Can I ask about the order time shown in your Google Wallet? Mine is 11:43 Eastern time. I'm trying to tell if I'm supposed to be ahead of you or before you in line. Thanks!
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

I kinda feel bad for having it now :o

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

Quote Originally Posted by Eudo View Post
    Can I ask about the order time shown in your Google Wallet? Mine is 11:43 Eastern time. I'm trying to tell if I'm supposed to be ahead of you or before you in line. Thanks!
    My order time was 11:44:35 EST.

I presume you are trolling. It is not nice to show me a screen shot similar to what I seen in the play store and then tell me you have your phone already.

Ordered my 16GB at 10:43 Central time. Got my shipping email today with delivery set for Monday by the end of the day.. Keep the faith everyone.

When you all received your "backorder" email from google, who was the sender? Google Play Support? Google Play-no reply? Someone else?
Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 62636465666768 ... LastLast