Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 68697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Big thanks to everybody who's contributing to the spreadsheet, and thanks to everybody who's improving it with the new CSR column and the condition-based formatting and all.

As for the time, please use Pacific Standard Time if possible (I'll convert some of the times that obviously appear to be EST/CST later today) - that will make it much easier to line up the times.
    Thanked by 2:

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Yes confirmation but not tracking or anything saying that it shipped. This is really bugging me the F out! specially since it looks like google is not responding to emails. Ive been sending emails since yesterday and all i get is the same email over and over and over and over and....I reply and still get the same thing. WTF Google!?

Im gonna wait until monday since i wasn't expecting the phone to get to NY so fast anyways. My "UPS My choice" only tells me that i have something coming in about a day before it comes in. so im not gonna rely on that just yet.

Done
    Quote Originally Posted by EboMike View Post
    Everybody - could I interest you in adding your status to my spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...TlPeklsVUwxNXc

Would be interesting to see if there's a pattern whatsoever, and/or what the numbers are. Most columns have comments, please read those.

I've never created a spreadsheet that many people could modify at the same time. No idea how bad this will be. You may want to reserve a line for yourself as quickly as possible (write your user name and save if you can), and then start filling out the other columns.

Judging from the spreadsheet, it's becoming more and more apparent that our orders may be so incredibly screwed up that Google doesn't really even have a handle on them at all. I'm really starting to think they'll simply cancel all of the orders before 8:44a PT and say "sorry, try again next time."

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Freep View Post
    Judging from the spreadsheet, it's becoming more and more apparent that our orders may be so incredibly screwed up that Google doesn't really even have a handle on them at all. I'm really starting to think they'll simply cancel all of the orders before 8:44a PT and say "sorry, try again next time."
    That would be the worse possible outcome

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

Got mine today. Love this phone in every way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Just got off the phone with a CSR. They told me that my account is chargeable so a tracking code should come shortly. Lawl.

Just got this email, weird but I NEVER once got a e-mail mentioning back order and this one doesn't say anything about back order either...so not sure what to make of it lol

I sincerely apologize for the delay in delivering your order. I understand how frustrating that can be.

We've had an incredible demand for Nexus products and have sold out of some items in the Google Play Store. We're working to stock additional inventory and hope to have all Nexus devices available soon. Im unable to provide a specific date of availability at this time.

We're very thankful for the enthusiasm.

Regards,
    Rupert

The Google Play Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by mlarco52 View Post
    Just got this email, weird but I NEVER once got a e-mail mentioning back order and this one doesn't say anything about back order either...so not sure what to make of it lol

I sincerely apologize for the delay in delivering your order. I understand how frustrating that can be.

We've had an incredible demand for Nexus products and have sold out of some items in the Google Play Store. We're working to stock additional inventory and hope to have all Nexus devices available soon. Im unable to provide a specific date of availability at this time.

We're very thankful for the enthusiasm.

Regards,
    Rupert

The Google Play Support Team
    They probably don't have anything left to send us even if they could find our orders.

I bought mine about 5pm on launch day. My card has already been charged. I have gotten nothing from google. No shipping info or tracking info....nothing...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Freep View Post
    They probably don't have anything left to send us even if they could find our orders.
    That's exactly what it is, hoping they have enough stock to fill a bunch of orders by Monday.

It's plain and simple right now where everyone that has not received tracking info, Google has ran out of stock, they are getting more in as soon as possible (most likely by the end of the weekend I'm willing to bet) and will be shooting out new shipments right then. Maybe they already got the new stock in over these last few days and are organizing another wave of shipments to go out, guessing that wave will be initiated Monday.

Given the holiday it's quite likely we don't see our devices for another 8-10 days, if they can even get any.

I'm guessing there will be a very large batch(es) of shipments going out Monday. And received Wednesday, just before Thanksgiving... That would be their best move.

Google is literally a laughing stock, I'm betting Apple is laughing at them and pointing; and before I get flamed for this comment remember that Google did state their original shipping that people would have their phones in their hands in 3-5 business days. Google did not limit the number of orders nor did they account 1 order per 1 product in current available inventory. Apple although did take a couple weeks for orders, still told people that the couple week wait was happening and they limited orders, they also communicated...this is a sad time for Google.

Edit: just tried to access that Google doc spread sheet that was made...and got this instead....pathetic

New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-google-fail.jpg
    socaltyger likes this.

Yeah, someone added 16,000 rows to the bottom and I don't think the spreadsheet was ready for that.

Makes sense, Google ran out of stock...on rows/columns in their spread sheet software. They are now stating they will have a new batch of spreadsheets available within the next 3 weeks!
    slowman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aricblunk View Post
    Yeah, someone added 16,000 rows to the bottom and I don't think the spreadsheet was ready for that.
    Lol yes. It's boggled right now

Luckily I made a backup copy of the sheet a few minutes before the great row backorder, here's my copy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Wx4UVJKb1hMM0E

Quote Originally Posted by slowman View Post
    Lol yes. It's boggled right now
    Nexus 4 - spreading the FAIL.

If I ever see Larry Page walking around I'm gonna greet his face with my fist...

There's probably a Google Rep spying in on the whole thing and decided to crash it...

The number of California orders in Limbo gives me hope that a whole plane-load of phones is making it's way to us right now!
    Metalkid69, Nexus4 and Kherlen like this.

I havent gotten tracking info, but was told my order has shipped. It wouldnt let me cancel the order because it has been shipped apparently. I think that theyre just too far behind to update everyone right away. Could get the phone before the tracking info

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Hoffman View Post
    I havent gotten tracking info, but was told my order has shipped. It wouldnt let me cancel the order because it has been shipped apparently. I think that theyre just too far behind to update everyone right away. Could get the phone before the tracking info
    I wanna try cancelling, to see if I get that alert that I can't due to shipment... but I don't necessarily want to cancel the order yet in case it allows me to lol.
Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 68697071727374 ... LastLast