New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I still wanna know if the bumper is rubber on the inside.....

- - - Updated - - -

Getting all sorts of good news emails... Gamefly shipped Assassin's Creed III for Wii U and my Wii U Pro Controller shipped from Gamestop ;)

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
more good news, the status on the play store now shows pre-ordered, nice.... i ordered at 11.38 am est, got confirmation at 12.00, today got a back order email at 4.44 pm and now status changes to pre-order...wow...just ridiculous

Bret Subsits

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I got my order in at 10:44 cst i still have yet to get any email on back order or any email confirming it has shipped i talked to google play reps a million times and they have nothing to tell me. this is driving me nuts.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Just saw this on Google+

" Don't trip if you haven't received an email confirmation or tracking number for your #nexus4 . I just received mine without ever being notified it was shipped. Wooohooo!! "

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
One of my friend's from seattle also received the back order mail a few minutes ago... he ordered at 8.31:27 am PST... seriously there is something wrong with google...

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 4 ruined my entire week. F U Google.

I feel the same way. Three days of waiting for an email, for an online status change, for anything at all and just nothing. Nothing at all, not even a freakin' backorder email.

Damn! I haven't been this furious in years.

Cloudscout#WN

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I sent an email this morning requesting a status update and received no response.

I called this afternoon and was asked whether I had received any emails regarding backorders or tracking. I hadn't. They asked what the status showed in Google Play and in Google Wallet. I said that Google Play still said that the estimated ship date was November 15th and that it was still listed as "Pending" in Google Wallet. They then told me that this was good news and that I would still be receiving my Nexus 4 as part of this first wave of devices although it may not receive it until Tuesday.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I sent an email this morning requesting a status update and received no response.

I called this afternoon and was asked whether I had received any emails regarding backorders or tracking. I hadn't. They asked what the status showed in Google Play and in Google Wallet. I said that Google Play still said that the estimated ship date was November 15th and that it was still listed as "Pending" in Google Wallet. They then told me that this was good news and that I would still be receiving my Nexus 4 as part of this first wave of devices although it may not receive it until Tuesday.

Good little customer service rep telling you what they think you want to hear so that you will get off the phone without screaming at them. All I know is that my order would have been amongst the first to have been entered (@ 11:35:22 EST) and it will be, at best, amongst the last to be shipped. If it ships at all. Friggin' BS.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Good little customer service rep telling you what they think you want to hear so that you will get off the phone without screaming at them. All I know is that my order would have been amongst the first to have been entered (@ 11:35:22 EST) and it will be, at best, amongst the last to be shipped. If it ships at all. Friggin' BS.

Exactly, its useless in calling them customer service, when they provide services to their employers and not we customers... they should have called Google employer service, in managing the calls, unbearable stinky S**t

mgiusto

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got you beat, my order was @ 11:35:14 EST. Still no email of any kind since my order confirm on the 13th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995