Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 89909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Jacobs View Post
    Woah, scratch that, just checked my Google Play page and the date changed from the 13th to the 19th.

This is the first change since my confirmation email..... well at least my order wasn't lost, I guess.... now I'm kinda out of limbo?
    Yes you are out of limbo and now moved into a limo ... enjoy the google ride....lol jk... nobody knows buddy... we are all waiting..

* call it level 2 limbo*
    jab0321 likes this.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    Yes you are out of limbo and in a limo... enjoy the google ride....lol jk... nobody knows buddy... we are all waiting..
    lol, yeah, more like just going up one level in HELL
    prashanthuk365 likes this.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

So did anyone that had their order date change to they 15th or 17th get tracking info?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudscout View Post
    This morning the pending charge disappeared from my credit card.

My order on Google Play still shows the order date as November 13 and the estimate ship date still says November 15. No change on Google Wallet either.

My order was placed at 11:44:35 for one 16GB N4.
    Did you also get the backorder email?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

So lets take wagers on when the first shipping email hits one of our inboxes.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

I guess I'm the only one left that still says Ordered 13th/Estimate 15th?

Edit: Used to say shipping estimate, now it says delivery estimate. Pretty sure that changes nothing, unless they're sending me a time machine.
    liltrixxy likes this.

I am thinking that the Date change in the Play store means they are updating us to backordered again. Those who are not being changed are probably being shipped before those of us with the update. We didn't ship over the weekend so we got our 17th date updated to 19th. Tomorrow we will probably get changed to the 20th and so forth until we actually get "completed".

Just my thought..

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    So did anyone that had their order date change to they 15th or 17th get tracking info?
    if we start getting notices today, it probably will not be until around 8 or later PST, since it's monday.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by DNicolasL View Post
    I am sure about myn, and cannot comment about others... my kid will check my mail and sign the package for me when he becomes an adult after 18 years.

*it would be around 25 years from now*

Quote Originally Posted by DNicolasL View Post

I think tomorrow morning around 4 am EST

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman667 View Post
    I am thinking that the Date change in the Play store means they are updating us to backordered again. Those who are not being changed are probably being shipped before those of us with the update. We didn't ship over the weekend so we got our 17th date updated to 19th. Tomorrow we will probably get changed to the 20th and so forth until we actually get "completed".

Just my thought..
    that is a good thought...but would not explain for people who got back order emails and are still listed at the 13th. Most who got date changes did not get back order emails.

We have until Tuesday to get our phones before google really let us down.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post

Edit: Used to say shipping estimate, now it says delivery estimate. Pretty sure that changes nothing, unless they're sending me a time machine.
    I am in the same Limo ride... Got into it on november 13th, but google doesn't want me to get out of the limo... they keep riding me all the way since then... delivery is UK english... check your language settings..

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Apparently, from what I've heard the date change just means that Google puts the hold charges back on your card, etc. Mine fell of yesterday so it makes sense... but I don;t see any new pending charges added.
    Last edited by xeno3d; 11-19-2012 at 09:05 AM.

I have the same thing. Ordered 11:33 EST and no shipping email. just confirmation of order and store says ordered 13th/Shipping Estimate 15th.

Nope, same here, but mine still says shipping estimate.

Ordered on the 13th at 8:36 PST, received confirmation email and NOTHING since. Status still shows shipping estimate November 15th. So frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    that is a good thought...but would not explain for people who got back order emails and are still listed at the 13th. Most who got date changes did not get back order emails.

We have until Tuesday to get our phones before google really let us down.
    Yeah, my date just changed, never got a backorder email. Hopefully means shipping soon, within a few days

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman667 View Post

Just my thought..
    Lol this was what the CSR i called this morning told me... but then called another guy and he narrates a different story... i think steven spielberg is a noob in front of them... i would hire google CSR's to direct my next jurassic park sequel where Google and UPS are the T-Rex's......

I'm there with you. 13th!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Tuesday the 13th ...

I'm in the same boat

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Random Letters at least to me.

what would make this whole thing right.....if my phone showed up today and google jacked up and did not charge me. I would feel fine "stealing" their phone.
    DNicolasL likes this.

What's the definition of being in limbo (or is the definition in limbo)?

I thought it was not getting a backorder email and a shipping email
Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 89909192939495 ... LastLast