New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

boparunsxc

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
It would be cool to see a live view of Google's warehouse to see if they're actually doing anything with the N4's or just sitting around playing Galaga... (yes, I know they work hard at Google, I'm just a little frazzled like everyone else waiting for shipping notifications)

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
It would be cool to see a live view of Google's warehouse to see if they're actually doing anything with the N4's or just sitting around playing Galaga... (yes, I know they work hard at Google, I'm just a little frazzled like everyone else waiting for shipping notifications)
yea like i understand it not of much importance in the grand scheme of things but i just have this crazy want to know where my phone is every step of the way. haha. I always sike myself out with new gadgets. Idk how many times i called the sprint guy waiting for my evo 4g to come out lol

boparunsxc

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
yea like i understand it not of much importance in the grand scheme of things but i just have this crazy want to know where my phone is every step of the way. haha. I always sike myself out with new gadgets. Idk how many times i called the sprint guy waiting for my evo 4g to come out lol

I did the same thing with the evo v 4g for virgin mobile, which wasn't even technically a "new" device haha

- - - Updated - - -

I did the same thing with the evo v 4g for virgin mobile, which wasn't even technically a "new" device haha

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Just for reference here was the tracking data for my N7 shipped from Louisville, KY and delivered to Louisville, KY about a mile and a half away from the airport.

4:10 P.M. Delivered
3:26 A.M. Out For Delivery
Louisville, KY, United States 10:12 P.M. Arrival Scan
10:00 P.M. Departure Scan
12:39 P.M. Origin Scan

I am in Louisville, KY. It's depressing that my phone may very well be sitting, waiting in a warehouse somewhere within driving distance and I can do nothing but wait for Google to get their crap together.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I am in Louisville, KY. It's depressing that my phone may very well be sitting, waiting in a warehouse somewhere within driving distance and I can do nothing but wait for Google to get their crap together.

Getting an order out within 2 days considering the volume they'r processing is hardly "getting their crap together", it's "doing their job pretty quickly".

aaridici

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been following this thread for a while now so it is only fair for me to add to the conversation. I scored mine at 11:30-11:31 EST (8:30-8:31 Cali time). Got my confirmation email much much later 11:33 EST. However, my order switched to confirmed shortly after and the whole amount was deducted from my bank account (no holds, no authorization charge). I don't see an estimated shipping date under my play store account. It simply says completed. I don't know if they shipped it and just not released the tracking info or something else is going on.

KathyJN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Grrr, I'm in quite a pickle, I put my Gnex up for sale on eBay and it closed earlier today and I'll have to ship out by tomorrow the latest, but now I won't have a phone until the Nexus 4 shows up. I totally played this one too close. Arggggh! I did get $249 for my Gnex so that makes the upgrade to the Nexus 4 $100 or so (taxes and shipping) so not a bad deal. :)

LOL - I did the same thing, except my GNex went "Buy It Now" on Saturday for $269. I managed to put off shipping until yesterday (thanks to Veterans Day.). I was sweating bullets that I'd sold my GNex and I wouldn't even get the N4, but thank goodness I refreshed at 11:35 EST and got one! Phew. But now I'm phoneless until the N4 arrives. :-( No shipping notices here.

boparunsxc

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been following this thread for a while now so it is only fair for me to add to the conversation. I scored mine at 11:30-11:31 EST (8:30-8:31 Cali time). Got my confirmation email much much later 11:33 EST. However, my order switched to confirmed shortly after and the whole amount was deducted from my bank account (no holds, no authorization charge). I don't see an estimated shipping date under my play store account. It simply says completed. I don't know if they shipped it and just not released the tracking info or something else is going on.

The charge shows up on my bank account, but play store/ wallet still say pending, I think yours may have been shipped!

Art Vandelay II

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I had ordered 2, 1 by accident. I got an email this morning from Google telling me to cancel one if this was an error. In the email was this sentence: Note that all orders not canceled within the next 24 hours will be processed and shipped.

My take: it won't ship until tomorrow.

Fearless Freep

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Mine is under the status column on the play store. I guess Fearless Freep's the same?
Correct.
completer.gif

aaridici

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Considering they ship the phones to the buyers in Australia, I would expect them to ship the phones in the US as well. Please note that from what I read on bunch of sites, their shipping notifications arrived late in the afternoon - early evening. May be they just won't ship the duplicate orders?

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I had ordered 2, 1 by accident. I got an email this morning from Google telling me to cancel one if this was an error. In the email was this sentence: Note that all orders not canceled within the next 24 hours will be processed and shipped.

My take: it won't ship until tomorrow.

That's my guess too. I called Google Playstore about 20mins ago and asked he said that I didn't have a Tracking# yet, but it should be assigned either today or tomorrow. And then the phone will ship. Only thing is I'm out of town starting next Tuesday for a week, so if I don't get it Monday, I'm fcked! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I asked if I can have the shipping address altered to my parent's, since that's where our family is going next week, but he said no, because the address that is picked initially in Google Wallet is what is "automatically" passed to UPS immediately during the ordering process. Only way he said, maybe, is once I get my tracking#, to call UPS and see if they can re-route. Hmmm... Doesn't sound promising :( F ME!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12