New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

mrpeted

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Your order has been shipped!

For all those asking. I purchased a 8GB Nexus 4 at 12:04PM EST 11/13. I never received a BO email, nor did I receive tracking information (until now). My order in Google Play always showed as shipping on 11/15 but, of course, did not. It was only now, one minute before receiving an email, that Google Wallet showed a Nov 19th update, outlining that the purchase was complete and the item is set to ship. If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask.

jrdr1218

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how that's possible unless they shipped them overnight. I'm expecting mine on Wednesday which is 2-day shipping. For my past two device orders from Google, (Nexus 7 and Gnex) the items arrived exactly 2 business days after the email from Google that it was shipped regardless of the time I got the shipment notification, one was 3am and the other was 8pm and both arrived two days after that date.

Im taking everything CSR's say with a grain of salt, maybe a heap lol. I'm hoping mine gets here tomorrow but I'm expecting it to arrive Wednesday realistically.

jtshaw

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
At the risk of being boring... I finally got my first email about my Nexus 4 order... It has shipped. There is much rejoicing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

hhurtado1

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
This is how I feel to all of you getting a tracking number.

Homer_strangle.jpg

slowman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
If it arrives tomorrow Google met their commitment and I wont hold it against them for charging for shipping.

It really would be nice if all these are Next Day Air! I haven't been able to get any information from UPS yet while trying to track it. But it will update within a few hours with info.

central5

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 12:07 EST on the 13th, 8GB, no bumper, and just got the shipped email at 10:06pm EST. Until now the status in google play said ordered on the 13,17,19 with expected shipping the 15th. Google Wallet still said pending.

Now play says shipped on the 20th, and wallet has the UPS info in the status.

Good luck folks!

slowman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely. At least I can relax for the first time since Tuesday :p

Lol.. know that feel bro. My biggest "want" was to get it Wednesday of this week or before, since I'm leaving for a vacation the rest of the week on Wednesday.. So either way next day air or 2 day air, I'll get it by Wednesday!

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Any backordered people get any shipping emails yet?
My play store went from the 13th to the 19th and status still says "complete"

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci