New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
It's funny I got a Google now card for a package from Amazon but not for my Nexus 4 from Google

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

techno78

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I guess all of our whining and complaining was uncalled for? After all they did get it shipped by the 5th business day.
Because of all the complaining Google shipped Nexus 4 by Next Day Air. Also, If they weren't under-pressure we would be still waiting for them to sort there logistic problems. Basically, Google Fcuked up we should have gotten these handsets on last Wednesday, because from what I have heard these handset were sitting in UPS warehouses since last Tuesday.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Because of all the complaining Google shipped Nexus 4 by Next Day Air. Also, If they weren't under-pressure we would be still waiting for them to sort there logistic problems. Basically, Google Fcuked up we should have gotten these handsets on last Wednesday, because from what I have heard these handset were sitting in UPS warehouses since last Tuesday.

It's kind of funny how the tech sites started publishing articles on Google's screw up yesterday and they decided to start shipping right after...

adarack

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine made it to Boston too. It's got a couple hour drive ahead of it and if it doesn't get del'd today, I won't see it until Monday. If it does arrive today, does anyone think the UPS driver will think it's odd when I roll out a red carpet for him?

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
*now its UPS's turn to play the game... they will not deliver it today and only deliver tomorrow. one day from when it was scanned at origin...the phone according to them will sit in the distribution center in my city... and enjoy some time with chicks out there...

NavTheTaller

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Stuck in Limbo Lvl3 (BO & Confermation and silence).

I got an email from Google this morning and after seeing all the posts from last night I was feeling like a kid on Christmas Day. But alas, it was just an email asking me how well CS did in responding to my emails, which, oddly enough, they never responded to.

And now my Bank Account is showing no pending or completed charges from Google. The ?

Any of my Betrayed brothers and sisters planning on calling today to see if we're getting any love this week?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37