New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if you have to sign for the package? I work nights and would like to go to bed now but will off myself if I miss the delivery as I slept through the knock -_-

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting for anyone who received a back order e-mail to get some sort of notification. Then we'll know the next batch has gone out. I should be on that batch.

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if you have to sign for the package? I work nights and would like to go to bed now but will off myself if I miss the delivery as I slept through the knock -_-

I work night too, but I think you do have to sign for it, I already know I'd sleep through the knock...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

I didn't have to sign for mine. The UPS guy just left it on the front porch. I guess it depends on the UPS guy and the area you live in

Matt Beaulne

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got an email today, from a CSR that I was on the phone with yesterday. I hope its not another response that will keep me from calling back today...

Thank you for contacting us. I do apologize for the delay in response. The information the consultant let me know is amazing news! If you ordered on 11/13 and you did not receive a backorder notification email, your order is scheduled to ship tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping.

NavTheTaller

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy for everyone who got their phones, but I have to be a little pissed when I see people scrambling and complaining about when the phone is actually going to be at their door step. At lest you know it is on the way. The rest of us in Limbo Lvl3 don't even know that much.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy for everyone who got their phones, but I have to be a little pissed when I see people scrambling and complaining about when the phone is actually going to be at their door step. At lest you know it is on the way. The rest of us in Limbo Lvl3 don't even know that much.

Exactly this. It's on the way, you have shipping info, stop complaining. A lot of us have received absolutely nothing, and placed orders before you.

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I checked my credit card and I haven't been charged yet. Google Wallet shows that they charged it on the 19th. Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?

P.S. : I know we were/are all upset. However, when you get this phone in your hand... Its really nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance