New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got this email announcing new orders starting today

Nexus 4 will be available for purchase later today!
Order yours from Google Play starting today, November 27 at 12:00 noon PST (U.S. only).
SHOP NEXUS 4

And this means that all of us backordered customers will probably see the same ship date as all of those who order today. Thursday shipping at the soonest..

nate0031

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Not so sure about that. I was officially backordered for both of my Nexus 4 orders.

Started out with the 13th as the order date and the 15th as the estimated ship date. Only change was the order date when it changed to the 17th last week.
Yesterday I got the "they're shipping this week" email and the pending charge reappeared on my cc.
This morning, the order dates changed to the 27th.
Just now got notification that one has shipped. Hopefully the other, and all of yours, aren't far behind.

nqh

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Shipping notice received with Tracking Number
Order Date: November 13, 2012 11:01:23 AM UTC-8
Nexus 4 8GB, No Bumper.
Shipping to: Southern Ontario, Canada.

nqh

nate0031

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Another update, just received shipping confirmation on my second Nexus 4 order. I bet most all will within the next hour or two. Question now is, do we expect it tomorrow or Thursday? Doesn't bother me either way. I'm just stoked to know it's on its way now.

nate0031

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Both tracking numbers just started working. Shows the origin scan in Louisville Kentucky. Finally getting excited instead of anxious, lol.

Edit: Shows the shipping method as second day air.

tpd15

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just received the email that mine had shipped. Tracking number isn't working yet, but at least I have one. My c/card is still showing the amount as a temp auth.
Here it comes!!

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
UPS just updated my shipping status, they bumped it up a day. Looks like both of mine are getting here tomorrow :D

Hmm mine says scheduled delivery 11/29 Thursday...did yours say 11/29 and get bumped to tomorrow?

Mine still says....A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Regardless tom or thurs finally!!

nate0031

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes it did say Thursday (29th). A while later it updated when they left the Louisville facility, that's when the scheduled delivery changed to the 28th.

kJLFkl.jpg

manaray49

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth, I never got a shipping notice today, nothing changed in my play store orders or wallet pages, and I did receive yesterday's "We will ship your phone this week" email. A few moments ago, I got a UPS my choice email alerting me to a delivery tomorrow (early) for a package from Google that shipped around 1 EST today. If it's not my 1 gig N4, well then it's something I didn't even order. So, those of you still waiting on a shipping notice from Google, there's a chance it shipped and they didn't email you.

I ordered around 1:42 EST on the 13th.

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I never got a shipping notice today, nothing changed in my play store orders or wallet pages, and I did receive yesterday's "We will ship your phone this week" email. A few moments ago, I got a UPS my choice email alerting me to a delivery tomorrow (early) for a package from Google that shipped around 1 EST today. If it's not my 1 gig N4, well then it's something I didn't even order. So, those of you still waiting on a shipping notice from Google, there's a chance it shipped and they didn't email you.

Same thing for me. Google Play Store status hasn't changed, but UPS My Choice alerted me to a shipment for early delivery tomorrow from "GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS."

kenzoteves

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

That shipment is probably your nexus 4 since some people who ordered the nexus 4 never got a shipment notification and was just surprised to have their Nexus 4 delivered.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000