I purchased 5 phones, but there are 6 phones under "My Orders" on the Google site...

Jax Tiger

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have 5 confirmation e-mails.
I have 5 deductions from my credit card.
The "My Orders" section under my account shows 6 phones ordered.

I know I went in a number of times and got an error at some point in the process. I wonder if I am going to get an extra phone? Or do they have a "Buy 5 and the 6th one is free." program that I'm not aware of?

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You've probably got one of mine LOL. I've got 3 pending charges on my CC, and only one order on Google Wallet, which was cancelled almost immediately due to my bank. Going to call my bank to see if I can save one..

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
all is good on my end, i ordered 12 and appear to just have 12. are they a good phone? i might keep one off of ebay for myself:)

You're one of the main reason's that this is a clusterf*k. Google should of had a max order system in place to stop greedy vultures like yourself.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
You're one of the main reason's that this is a clusterf*k. Google should of had a max order system in place to stop greedy vultures like yourself.

Agreed, google should immediately cancel the entire order lol. Or atleast put a limit of 2 on orders.

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
trololol.

i only got one, i managed to actually get one like a minute before it sold out by refreshing about a hundred times. its those bumpers that screwed people out of an order. it keeps booting it out of your order and starting it again, i tried like 3 times and was just like screw it, i want the phone...added one later and apparently i have to pay shipping separately.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i wont mind taking the 6th off your hands mate
18b Moss Street, Paislay PA11BL :)

Global s3, Touchwiz JB, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Jax Tiger

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I will get the sixth one. I just show 6 in my orders list.

I am using all of my phones. I have 13 year-old triplets who are getting their first phone for Christmas - that is why I got the 5 phones (the other two are for my wife and I). I usually laugh at the people who line up outside stores or log on at midnight to get the latest and greatest product. It ain't worth it. That said, I decided to get the new phones for my wife and kids so that we would save money on our monthly bill (using T-Mobile's value plan where you provide your own phone), versus getting subsidized phones. Obviously, the N4 is a great value for an unlocked phone. I did not mean to be the one to "hoard", or take someone else's phone, but I will not apologize for getting my kids their Christmas gifts. This is by far the most expensive present they have ever gotten in their lives and I cannot wait to see how they react on Christmas day.

I am not planning on reselling any of them, unless I get the 6th phone - even then, I will probably give it to a relative. I bought all of these phones 1 at a time by hitting refresh. Any one of you could have done the same. Maybe I was lucky, maybe I was just persistent.

I am not the reason for this fiasco. Google is the reason for this fiasco. Period. End of story.

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow the guy who got 12 phones smh. JUST WHY! There are people who have been tearing their hair out over this thing and here you go and avarisciously take it from them. I mean ugh

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree they should've limited the purchase quantity to 2 in order to give most everyone a shot at getting one. No one needs 6, 8, 12, whatever flippin' N4s. Stop being so greedy people!

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
trololol.

Wow the guy who got 12 phones smh. JUST WHY! There are people who have been tearing their hair out over this thing and here you go and avarisciously take it from them. I mean ugh

I agree they should've limited the purchase quantity to 2 in order to give most everyone a shot at getting one. No one needs 6, 8, 12, whatever flippin' N4s. Stop being so greedy people!

Pop quiz in Reading Comprehension! Do you really think he bought 12...? You said, our survey said...!

Last edited:

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I purchased one phone, yet two show up under "My Orders". The second phone has the status of "Pre-ordered" (weird).

I started my order this morning and was about to finalize it when I noticed the price was incorrect. I had the 16GB Nexus 7 in my cart, but the price was showing $299. While I'd love to get the 16GB for $299, I was afraid I might get the 8GB instead. So deleted the phone from my cart and re-added the 16GB model again, then finished the order. So I'm guessing this might have caused a hiccup with my order.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
While looking at my orders, I'm seeing a purchase of Air Control HD last Friday for $2.99. Problem is I didn't buy anything last Friday and I would NEVER pay three bucks for a game. There's plenty of free stuff or sales when stuff is a dime or quarter that I don't need to pay full price to find entertainment. When I click the "Report a Problem" link, it pops a box saying, "We encountered a problem while processing your problem. We must go deeper." What the heck?