- 11-14-2012, 11:30 AM #26
- 11-14-2012, 11:30 AM #27
- 61 Posts
Re: Why Sell Your iPhone for the Nexus 4?
I started with the 3gs and I currently have the 4s. When my Nexus 4 comes in, my 4s will be my wife's and her 4 is going to her niece. iOS doesn't do it for me any longer. I have had to jailbreak my iphones and my 4s has so many tweaks installed on it just to get it to perform the way I want it to. Sure the camera is good. My wifes 4 year old Canon p&s takes better photos as does my Canon XSi. When I want to take real photos on my 1 yr old those are what I use. When I want to take photos on the fly, I use my smartphone and I am sure they will look just fine. My dad has the iphone 5 and I have played around with it a few times. I just doesn't excite me the way other new iphones have. I am very excited for the arrival of my 16gb N4 however!
- 11-14-2012, 11:42 AM #28
- 65 Posts
- 11-15-2012, 04:01 PM #29
- 21 Posts
- By XDCX in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 35Last Post: 06-18-2012, 07:01 PM
- By mrwax in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:37 PM
- By evoldroid in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:04 PM
- By kristian19 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 25Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:11 AM
- By ericatomars06 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 44Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:48 PM