Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can you get just a microsim from Tmobile without extending contract?

Can you get just the microsim from tmobile without extending your contract? (assuming you buy nexus 4 unlocked

Default Re: Can you get just a microsim from Tmobile without extending contract?

Yea although they are out of stock. Mine got delivered today. Sim Card Activation Kit For Prepaid Phone or Unlocked iPhone | T-Mobil
    About your name, I have a very similar one on ps3. you wouldn't happen to be Ukrainian and from Chicago would you?
    Nexus 7 Rooted with Jelly Bean 4.1.2
    Nexus 4 4.2.2 w/ PA 3+ & Franco Kernel

Default Re: Can you get just a microsim from Tmobile without extending contract?

If you want prepaid, they'll ship you one for $0.99 from the website.

If you're postpaid and already have a contract, you can just go have them replace your SIM with a Micro, or cut you current one down.
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by yukichi View Post
    Can you get just the microsim from tmobile without extending your contract? (assuming you buy nexus 4 unlocked
    I would just cut your current SIM down to size, that way you don't even need to talk to them.

I bought/used this one and it took a few days to arrive, there are all kinds on ebay/amazon.

SIM CUTTER