- 11-13-2012, 06:55 PM #2
- 922 Posts
- 11-13-2012, 07:09 PM #3
- 11-13-2012, 07:23 PM #4
- 1,577 Posts
Considering they're going on sale in some of the biggest markets at $299/$349 (or thereabouts), I don't think its going to hold much value. Take a look at how the price of the GNex dropped once it started being offered in the Play Store. Even a mint condition GSM GNex is only worth ~$200 used just 1 year after it went on sale. CDMA/LTE models even less.
Imho Nexus devices are meant to be held onto long after they're done being used regularly. But that's just me being an Android nerd .
- 11-13-2012, 08:37 PM #5
- 65 Posts
- By 81 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2011, 04:54 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 03:24 PM
- By ph423r in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:03 AM
- By stick2e in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:06 PM
- By AndroidN00B90 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2009, 11:57 PM