Being Shipped the 15?

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Apparently my phone is being shipped out the 15th. I thought they were shipping out today?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352855327390.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352855327390.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 86

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the same exact email. I'm assuming that means we'll get the N4s Monday or maybe even Friday if they get their *&%# together.

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
For folk in Canada who live closer to Toronto like myself they might get delivered early if the warehouse is at the same place as the business address my payment went to.

Loving the gesture typing by the way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
This sounds correct and is what my Order Status page indicates. Google took a few days to ship out the Nexus 7s, so if they can get this shipped out in only two days, it's actually a slight improvement.

I'm expecting to get mine Monday or Tuesday.

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I called to inquire about this and they said it is 2 day US shipping. They claim 3-5 incase they need time to process the large income of orders

Yes, they use 2 day shipping, but it'll take them a couple days to process the orders as well. UPS won't get the package until Thursday, and then two days after that you'll get it on Monday.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, I ordered earlier today 11:45EST and have only the Google receipt email, not the one you posted up about shipping.. F me! LOL.. I hope the order went through!!!!!!!

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the orders will be shipped by the evening of the 15th with the possibility of them being done earlier but the evening of the 15th is the latest. So cross your fingers all ours are sent our before then, then tack on 2 days for shipping to your address.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I ordered earlier today 11:45EST and have only the Google receipt email, not the one you posted up about shipping.. F me! LOL.. I hope the order went through!!!!!!!

They must've generated an order number internally then. Give it a couple days. Are there not any numbers referenced on the receipt?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
They must've generated an order number internally then. Give it a couple days. Are there not any numbers referenced on the receipt?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Thanks, yea I got the Google receipt emails with that long 20digit long# or whatever and that's it. I didn't get the email noted by the OP above. Just wondering if the orders are still "good" or not.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

The picture he posted about the shipping was a auto reply sent to him from google in response to a message he asked regarding his shipping/status for his nexus 4 order, I did the same thing and got the exact same message along with many others (only if you email them first will you get that, not that it means anything).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech