Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By trter10-imore
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    BobZhome 9-1-2012

Default Being Shipped the 15?

Apparently my phone is being shipped out the 15th. I thought they were shipping out today?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Being Shipped the 15?-uploadfromtaptalk1352855327390.jpg  
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Default Re: Being Shipped the 15?

I got the same exact email. I'm assuming that means we'll get the N4s Monday or maybe even Friday if they get their *&%# together.

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here
    cpackar likes this.

For folk in Canada who live closer to Toronto like myself they might get delivered early if the warehouse is at the same place as the business address my payment went to.

Loving the gesture typing by the way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

This sounds correct and is what my Order Status page indicates. Google took a few days to ship out the Nexus 7s, so if they can get this shipped out in only two days, it's actually a slight improvement.

I'm expecting to get mine Monday or Tuesday.

I called to inquire about this and they said it is 2 day US shipping. They claim 3-5 incase they need time to process the large income of orders

Attachment 46173

Quote Originally Posted by jbmeicher View Post
    I called to inquire about this and they said it is 2 day US shipping. They claim 3-5 incase they need time to process the large income of orders
    Yes, they use 2 day shipping, but it'll take them a couple days to process the orders as well. UPS won't get the package until Thursday, and then two days after that you'll get it on Monday.

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Hmm, I ordered earlier today 11:45EST and have only the Google receipt email, not the one you posted up about shipping.. F me! LOL.. I hope the order went through!!!!!!!

Yeah the orders will be shipped by the evening of the 15th with the possibility of them being done earlier but the evening of the 15th is the latest. So cross your fingers all ours are sent our before then, then tack on 2 days for shipping to your address.

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    Hmm, I ordered earlier today 11:45EST and have only the Google receipt email, not the one you posted up about shipping.. F me! LOL.. I hope the order went through!!!!!!!
    They must've generated an order number internally then. Give it a couple days. Are there not any numbers referenced on the receipt?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blakke39 View Post
    They must've generated an order number internally then. Give it a couple days. Are there not any numbers referenced on the receipt?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
    Thanks, yea I got the Google receipt emails with that long 20digit long# or whatever and that's it. I didn't get the email noted by the OP above. Just wondering if the orders are still "good" or not.

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    The picture he posted about the shipping was a auto reply sent to him from google in response to a message he asked regarding his shipping/status for his nexus 4 order, I did the same thing and got the exact same message along with many others (only if you email them first will you get that, not that it means anything).
    Thanked by:

lol avi aware