buying bundles of n4 to sell overpriced makes me angry

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Already dick farmers are selling the n4 on eBay and kijiji/craiglist for way over the price of purchase. So Google sells a phone for a good price only to sell out in minutes to greedy s that buy a boat load of them to sell for profit. It sickens me guys.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: buying bundels of n4 to sell overpriced makes me angry

Because people are stupid they would rather pay 200 percent more to have it now instead of freaking waiting till its available again. You nexus 4 people remind me of iPhone users. Smh.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

To lots money isn't much of an issue I guess. I hope no one buys these over priced n4 from those douche hammers.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Haha, I saw a Nexus 4 that was going for $1,050 earlier tonight. Crazy.

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Haha, I saw a Nexus 4 that was going for $1,050 earlier tonight. Crazy.

Listed for $1,050 highly doubtful it will sell for that much as there are dozens of others in the 400 range.

Also its just the way of business everyone's gonna earn their buck, fair game unless Google had put a limit on orders (which would have been the sensible thing to do limiting 2 phone orders per visa/billing address similarly to what apple did with the i5).

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Listed for $1,050 highly doubtful it will sell for that much as there are dozens of others in the 400 range.

Also its just the way of business everyone's gonna earn their buck, fair game unless Google had put a limit on orders (which would have been the sensible thing to do limiting 2 phone orders per visa/billing address similarly to what apple did with the i5).

I know, I just think it's funny, that's all.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Supply and demand.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Aren't they charging more even off contract?

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Yes, but personally I'd rather overpay at a retailer than to someone on eBay. If the resale prices are really that bad, it shouldn't be a huge difference.

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Wish I'd thought of it. I could have...

bought like 20 of them on my discover card and got 5% cash back... (rewards perk of discover card)
listed them on ebay and or craigslist for a small profit... maybe like $400 or $410
whatever I didnt sell, i could have just returned. (i wonder if there is a restocking fee if the packages are un-opened???)

The people who did piss me off but still... I wish I'd thought of it.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site

It sucks that it happens, but it happens with everything from event tickets to cell phones. That's the main reason the site went haywire and sold out so fast, companies buying blocks of 100 of them and pinging the site thousands of times a minute.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Especially in this economy. Who can afford to spend 200% more than the Google price for a phone?! Really, you can't wait a few weeks till it's back in stock? Geez I'll never understand these kinds of people. Glad I'm not in the market for a new phone. Mine is only 11 months old so I'm good for a while. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Its just the way things work and the way it has always worked. Demand will die down eventually and there will be plenty to be had had low prices. Capitalism at work.