Pending in Google Wallet

utmed95

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
What does this mean? Now I'm starting to worry that it means that my order never got processed. Can someone please clarify for me. Thanks

sjsmr2

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
My order says Pending in Wallet also but I have an email from Google Play Device Support that says the order is in the Processing status.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
People are worrying over nothing. Carry on with you life, if your order is in you'll get a email saying your device was shipped soon.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It will say pending because the next step is "Complete" the only way for that to change to complete is...you guessed it....when the order is completed and you have it shipped out...everyone is in pending right now.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Pending simply means the order is processing through the system and will update to "COMPLETE" once its packaged and assigned a tracking number.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey Zip.. I saw in another thread the phones you mentioned are being shipped from KY warehouse? Odd then that CA people are seeing their orders turn to 'Complete' already, yet I'm in GA and mine still says "Estimated Shipping: Nov 15'... Hmm... Weird I guess.. I thought the phones were shipping from CA, so that's why.. Who knows?! LOL

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
So I have "Pending" in google wallet, but when I go to the play store and view my orders it's not there--it was yesterday--now I just see the apps I've gotten from Google Play. Anyone else have this?

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
When I go into google play and check orders & settings it shows all my apps, but my N4 is on top(last thing I downloaded or purchased). Plus like everyone, says est ship is tomorrow. Most of you need to chill out. If you got a confirmation e-mail you should be fine.

Just can't wait till I get to see this beautiful phone. Might have to go to T-Mobile on friday if my phone doesn't come JUST to play with it...ha.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
When I go into google play and check orders & settings it shows all my apps, but my N4 is on top(last thing I downloaded or purchased). Plus like everyone, says est ship is tomorrow. Most of you need to chill out. If you got a confirmation e-mail you should be fine.

Just can't wait till I get to see this beautiful phone. Might have to go to T-Mobile on friday if my phone doesn't come JUST to play with it...ha.

I called Google to confirm. He doesn't know why the device isn't showing up in my Google Play, but he said my order is fine. That's a relief.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey Zip.. I saw in another thread the phones you mentioned are being shipped from KY warehouse? Odd then that CA people are seeing their orders turn to 'Complete' already, yet I'm in GA and mine still says "Estimated Shipping: Nov 15'... Hmm... Weird I guess.. I thought the phones were shipping from CA, so that's why.. Who knows?! LOL

It's just happenstance. Mine says complete and I am in GA as well.

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My Google Wallet account still shows the transaction as "pending" but it will change to "complete" as soon as the order is shipped. I would expect that orders are being processed and shipping will not all be completed today, many may ship out today but some will be shipped tomorrow hence the 11/15/12 date given. As much as I would like to have this phone in my hands today patience is needed. At least we managed to get our orders entered yesterday before the sold out that so many others ended up getting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12