Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jd914
  • 1 Post By KenDavidson
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Default Pending in Google Wallet

What does this mean? Now I'm starting to worry that it means that my order never got processed. Can someone please clarify for me. Thanks
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Pending in Google Wallet

My order says Pending in Wallet also but I have an email from Google Play Device Support that says the order is in the Processing status.

Mine says pending as well but I called Google Play and they said my order was fine.
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,377 Global Posts

People are worrying over nothing. Carry on with you life, if your order is in you'll get a email saying your device was shipped soon.
    authenticme360 and map1978 like this.

Pretty sure it means it just hasn't been shipped.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

It will say pending because the next step is "Complete" the only way for that to change to complete is...you guessed it....when the order is completed and you have it shipped out...everyone is in pending right now.
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Actually carrying on with my life just wanted to clarify what the situation was.

Thank you! Considering all the technical issues people had with ordering, questioning it's post-order stability is quite valid.
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Pending simply means the order is processing through the system and will update to "COMPLETE" once its packaged and assigned a tracking number.
    Google it.

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts

Hey Zip.. I saw in another thread the phones you mentioned are being shipped from KY warehouse? Odd then that CA people are seeing their orders turn to 'Complete' already, yet I'm in GA and mine still says "Estimated Shipping: Nov 15'... Hmm... Weird I guess.. I thought the phones were shipping from CA, so that's why.. Who knows?! LOL
    Zee

Global Posts
    652 Global Posts

So I have "Pending" in google wallet, but when I go to the play store and view my orders it's not there--it was yesterday--now I just see the apps I've gotten from Google Play. Anyone else have this?
    Droids!

Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

When I go into google play and check orders & settings it shows all my apps, but my N4 is on top(last thing I downloaded or purchased). Plus like everyone, says est ship is tomorrow. Most of you need to chill out. If you got a confirmation e-mail you should be fine.

Just can't wait till I get to see this beautiful phone. Might have to go to T-Mobile on friday if my phone doesn't come JUST to play with it...ha.
    Zee

Global Posts
    652 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jflexe99 View Post
    When I go into google play and check orders & settings it shows all my apps, but my N4 is on top(last thing I downloaded or purchased). Plus like everyone, says est ship is tomorrow. Most of you need to chill out. If you got a confirmation e-mail you should be fine.

Just can't wait till I get to see this beautiful phone. Might have to go to T-Mobile on friday if my phone doesn't come JUST to play with it...ha.
    I called Google to confirm. He doesn't know why the device isn't showing up in my Google Play, but he said my order is fine. That's a relief.
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    Hey Zip.. I saw in another thread the phones you mentioned are being shipped from KY warehouse? Odd then that CA people are seeing their orders turn to 'Complete' already, yet I'm in GA and mine still says "Estimated Shipping: Nov 15'... Hmm... Weird I guess.. I thought the phones were shipping from CA, so that's why.. Who knows?! LOL
    It's just happenstance. Mine says complete and I am in GA as well.
    Google it.

My Google Wallet account still shows the transaction as "pending" but it will change to "complete" as soon as the order is shipped. I would expect that orders are being processed and shipping will not all be completed today, many may ship out today but some will be shipped tomorrow hence the 11/15/12 date given. As much as I would like to have this phone in my hands today patience is needed. At least we managed to get our orders entered yesterday before the sold out that so many others ended up getting.
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

How did you manage to call Google Play? Can you share the number? Is it Google Play of Google Wallet you contacted?