Sadness in my heart

jesman71

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I found a trick to actually getting a nexus 4 on the play store, open two browsers like firefox and opera, dont use Chrome, have the nexus 4 16gb page open on both browsers ans refresh the pages back and forth between the two browsers and with much patients a nexus 16gb will be in your cart. It worked for me at 5:45 pm yesterday. I can post mt receipt if know one believes me.

bbman223

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
1324966188790.png

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I am in Africa. Believe me when I say i have seen it all, the hunger, the wars, all of it. Tech is my way out of this mess. The only thing that connects me to the rest of the world.
Plus i have saved up for this phone for a while, sold my htc one x and had a huge fight with my chic over this phone.

Sent from my MB865 using Android Central Forums

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
are you really that sad over a phoen?

please google - Robbie Middleton. that is sadness. not a telephone.

Google post election violence 2007.
I was smack in the middle of it. Was in first year engineering college which was in a province where my tribe was being hunted down.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
You must not have very much to look forward to if you're sad over a phone. But don't stress it you will get another chance to get it just hope that you don't miss that one

My window for getting this phone closes on Dec 4th, that's when a guy is supposed to travel to Kenya

runningman3433

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I am in Africa. Believe me when I say i have seen it all, the hunger, the wars, all of it. Tech is my way out of this mess. The only thing that connects me to the rest of the world.
Plus i have saved up for this phone for a while, sold my htc one x and had a huge fight with my chic over this phone.

hope you find one.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Morning good people. Feeling a lot better this morning and thank you, all of you.
I guess I will be getting it in Feb :(
But hey, every cloud has a silver lining, the 32gb versions may be out by then :D

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
People have their hobbies, like my mate in SA does sport to avoid things... then again his afraid of bringing his bike to train on back to SA for the fear of getting robbed for it. It must be annoying though having to get people to order for you, as they are less incline to sit on the computer all day and wait. Why would your misses be annoyed about this phone?

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
People have their hobbies, like my mate in SA does sport to avoid things... then again his afraid of bringing his bike to train on back to SA for the fear of getting robbed for it. It must be annoying though having to get people to order for you, as they are less incline to sit on the computer all day and wait. Why would your misses be annoyed about this phone?

She's saying that I waste too much money on tech. I had to promise her that this would be my last phone for at least two years.
She laughed me out of the house when she heard I had not gotten one. I think she may be a descendant of an evil witch

Last edited:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
She's saying that I waste too much money on tech. I had to promise her that this would be my last phone for at least two years.
She laughed me out of the house when she heard I had not gotten one. I think she may be a descendant of an evil witch
Hahaha If it helps my girl friend is called Sabrina, witch goes quiet well with her name. Say its your money you can do what makes you happy, least its not drugs, weapons or becoming an alcoholic. Just convince her on 2 yeas usage and keep an old one as a back up to prove to her that your willing to use a phone till it dies. You know what would be gold if she had an account and she didn't know you had one.... and she was complaining about her boyfriend on it.
Well best of luck convincing the misses. Maybe buy her a nice bracelet or anklet to change her mind. Your phone is your jewellery ;)

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
You know what would be gold if she had an account and she didn't know you had one.... and she was complaining about her boyfriend on it.

She has a group. Its called her passe!!! That group of women convince her to do everything. So one of them "divas"(as they like to call themselves) gets a car from her very very rich boyfriend....she started saying how awesome it would be if she had a car!!!! Two of them are pregnant, all she can talk about is babies. I am allergic to babies, or rather, babies hate me....
Hope she doesn't see all the notifications spamming her AC!!! LOL

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Nice win with the TV though, its good to know shes not getting all her way. Don't worry one of my girlfriends friend's geniunely believes her future husband has to give her a 2 million dollar ring... I had to tell her F off that wouldn't happen unless she lived on a bench for her whole life. God some girls are just silly. Yeah not good with babies ether, small children ok, but babies no.

For a moment, I thought you suggested he keep an old girlfriend as backup! :eek:
Phone, always be faithful to the misses.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Phone, always be faithful to the misses.
It is written, thou shall have only one smart phone at any one time. And thou shall remain faithful to only that one smart phone for the entire period of commitment.
As for girls, we have a saying in my country: Always have a side dish, that's the constitution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois