Adreno vs Tegra vs PowerVR?
OK, I shall start with a true story.
I have a RaZr. Housing a PowerVR GPU. My friend has a Xperia S, housing Adreno.
I play Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and NFS Most Wanted on my phone and runs super smooth...not even one glitch...
Then I play the same on his phone...Lo and behold!
Stutters and sputters...
Of course his is Adreno 220. And the n⁴ has 320, but still...will it be as good as PowerVR ?
Sent from my RaZr HD.
- 11-14-2012, 01:02 PM #2
Re: Adreno vs Tegra vs PowerVR?
To give you the short answer, yes. You'll be fine. The Adreno 320 is plenty powerful enough for anything you'll want to do.
It's only matched in power by the Mali-604 in the Exynos 5 Dual (Nexus 10) and the latest that Apple is using in the iPhone 5.Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 11-14-2012, 01:54 PM #4
- By SlimJ87D in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:12 PM
- By superscientific in forum HTC One XReplies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:04 PM
- By BoostHungry in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:57 AM
- By pnico in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:36 PM
- By Arcadia in forum Phone WarsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 08:38 PM