Uhhh really?

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just called 5 T-Mobile stores around my area in Fresno. Said they aren't carrying the N4 in stores? So much for that. I dont get it. If T-Mobile was going to be the ONLY store to carry besides the play store, why not have all T-Mobile stores have it?

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
We've known for weeks that only "select" T-Mobile retail stores will carry it. And I'd assume more over time will pick it up.

Why would you want it from T-Mobile anyways? It's $499 unlocked there. And unless you're in a family Classic Plan, there's absolutely no reason to buy it on contract either.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Just called 5 T-Mobile stores around my area in Fresno. Said they aren't carrying the N4 in stores? So much for that. I dont get it. If T-Mobile was going to be the ONLY store to carry besides the play store, why not have all T-Mobile stores have it?

T-mobile said on there press release that select stores would get the Nexus 4. I have called 3 stores and ones store that I thought would have it told me they might get it later today.

The reason why every T-Mobile will not have Nexus 4 is simply not enough demand for device to be profitable at all T-Mobile stores. Google/T-Mobile is only sending the Nexus 4 to stores that probably most popular and where the Nexus 4 will see the highest sales.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

rclifton

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Was only one store within a 60 mile radius of my house carrying them, and they only had 6 phones total.. The last one was sold by 11:30am..

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
The two in San Francisco sells it but there's a waiting list...I just want to check out a demo unit while I wait for mine to arrive from the Play Store but wasn't there in-store this morning *sigh*

Update: Got my hands on it - amazing build quality especially compared to the Gnex & the quad-core really flies!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Last edited: