I may not want my Nexus 4 anymore

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Now that BBM voice is out at least on beta I feel like prolonging my usage of my BlackBerry bold 9700. What should I do with it? It's not yet been delivered.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

cnguyen0320

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Now that BBM voice is out at least on beta I feel like prolonging my usage of my BlackBerry bold 9700. What should I do with it? It's not yet been delivered.

Change the shipping address to my house. I think then, we'll both be happy.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site

Ship it to me! Or, you can always cancel the order, I think.

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

I would take delivery and try it out, I think once you have it in your hands and get a chance to use it you may feel very differently. If not package it back up and list it on eBay or sell it to someone you know who wants an N4. I told a friend today I got my order to go in and he offered me $500 cash for the N4 16 GB just to not have to wait. I am sure if you end up not wanting it you will not take a loss and probably make a few bucks too.

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
It'd just that I already have a nexus 7 for apps and the BlackBerry keyboard is simply unbeatable. Also the BBM voice feature will be very very very useful. Skype sounds messed up everywhere and isn't as convenient.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
It'd just that I already have a nexus 7 for apps and the BlackBerry keyboard is simply unbeatable. Also the BBM voice feature will be very very very useful. Skype sounds messed up everywhere and isn't as convenient.

I'd see if Google can cancel the order for you, and if not you can either choose to resell it at break-even or a slight profit (or a large profit, your conscience) or keep it as a backup phone or toy.

I honestly don't think you'll have to look too long or too hard for someone interested in a top-shelf unlocked GSM phone for $300-350.

Google sure as heck didn't. ;)

reign831

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You're living in the past man. That phone came out in 2009.

Virtual keyboards are a-okay nowadays. Sure it will take a little getting used to, but once you are, all your worries will be left behind.

Oh, and then there's that little part about being able to do cool stuff with your phone.

Android rules at that.

So unless you are 50 years old and stuck with old technology, get with the new!

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Canceling an order for a brand new flagship nexus that literally no regular consumer has even received yet in favor of an old BB.. totally understandable.
wait a sec.. no it isn't

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
You're living in the past man. That phone came out in 2009.

Virtual keyboards are a-okay nowadays. Sure it will take a little getting used to, but once you are, all your worries will be left behind.

Oh, and then there's that little part about being able to do cool stuff with your phone.

Android rules at that.

So unless you are 50 years old and stuck with old technology, get with the new!

Agreed. Virtual keyboards are a lot faster once you get use to them and Blackberry is so behind with everything.

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I still love the old BB Bold. I LOVED texting on that. Just too old in everyway. I still prefer the Bold keyboard over any touch screen. Simply gorgeous texting. Maybe the new N and L Series next year will pick up. BB were awesome, but Android destroys them....

qreepii

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I would take delivery worst case you can make your money back via these forums there's thousands of us waiting for news of restock.