Nexus 4 Store Locations

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Other than T-Mobile, will the Nexus 4 be sold in any store fronts? I would really like to try going to a store in NYC to buy the phone. Would a store like best-buy be receiving a stock? I'm doubtful but wanted to check in-case.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
As is well-explained, no other stores are carrying the Nexus 4.

Either buy it on Google Play when they're back in stock, or buy it for $499 unlocked at one of the "select" T-Mobile stores that are carrying it.

i2y4n

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
As is well-explained, no other stores are carrying the Nexus 4.

Either buy it on Google Play when they're back in stock, or buy it for $499 unlocked at one of the "select" T-Mobile stores that are carrying it.

Are you sure about that? I spoke with a Target Mobile employee about a week ago and he didn't know when he was getting the N4 but he said that they were getting it.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure about that? I spoke with a Target Mobile employee about a week ago and he didn't know when he was getting the N4 but he said that they were getting it.

At this point, no retailers other than T-Mobile have announced officially that they will be carrying the device. So until someone comes out with a press release that says it, I'm inclined to think that it won't be sold in B&M stores yet ;) .

Oh, and why buy it in a store anyways? If you don't mind waiting for the Play Store to have stock again, you can save about $150 buying from Google than in a retail location.