Black or White

Black or White

• Total voters

emoeskaite

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Black. White for my mom. BTW this picture is not a proof that white version is coming.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mayastig

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
black. with the way they designed the N4 and the materials used i dont see how they could pull of a white version the same way they did with the black one. The Gnex was different because the entire housing was one entire plastic piece, but not the N4 with the chrome trim and black rubbery type of grip in between two glass slabs. thats just my opinion of course. would be interesting how they can pull of a white one.

sidroid

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I think the N4 looks really cool in black.
The leaked image (real or not) doesnt look too appealing. Subjective opinion though.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Given the soft touch feel all around device (rubber part), I would def stick with black. Anything soft touch/matte thats white discolors after awhile. Just an opinion since we have no idea what a white version would look like. The back pattern might look killer on a white version though. Plus the oversized nexus logo won't be as visible on white.

Black for me regardless

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I reckon black on the back will work so much better with sparkly, I like phones one colour not one side black the other white.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Given the soft touch feel all around device (rubber part), I would def stick with black. Anything soft touch/matte thats white discolors after awhile. Just an opinion since we have no idea what a white version would look like. The back pattern might look killer on a white version though. Plus the oversized nexus logo won't be as visible on white.

Black for me regardless

black. with the way they designed the N4 and the materials used i dont see how they could pull of a white version the same way they did with the black one. The Gnex was different because the entire housing was one entire plastic piece, but not the N4 with the chrome trim and black rubbery type of grip in between two glass slabs. thats just my opinion of course. would be interesting how they can pull of a white one.

I think change all the logos to a silver color like the white Optimus G. The reflective holographic decal on white would be interesting.

The matte gray band around Nexus 4 has botherd me since first pics of Nexus 4. Seeing the Nexus 4 in person at T-mobile just made me more not like the gray version. I believe the white version will look better and don't mind taking extra care of it

I have TB and have grown tired of gray.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
If I decide to go with an N4, I'd probably get it in black. I like black.

However, if a girly-pink N4 with "My Little Pony" etchings in purple was offered to me at a substantial discount, I'd take it. Because I'd be getting an Otterbox or Seidio case for the thing the instant it was available anyway, so the color is relatively unimportant.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Once you go black you never go back, with the exception of Michael Jackson. Godless him though. It does depend if it is designed a bit to suit it, but we will find out if it occurs or not. Remember all theoretical.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm also rocking a Thunderbolt, and keep forgetting that the color is grey. My Seidio Active case/holster combo is black. :)
I stopped rocking my case a while back because I got tired of the black case. I would actually take the case off back then when I was not work and got tired having a brick in my pocket.

synchronous

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I think change all the logos to a silver color like the white Optimus G. The reflective holographic decal on white would be interesting.

The matte gray band around Nexus 4 has botherd me since first pics of Nexus 4. Seeing the Nexus 4 in person at T-mobile just made me more not like the gray version. I believe the white version will look better and don't mind taking extra care of it

I have TB and have grown tired of gray.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
Sorry to hear that bro, i hope you recover quickly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol