- 547 Posts
Is 8 GB enough?
I have about 5 GB of space left on my 16 GB GNex, but I'll reckon that I can free up a good amount of space by deleting, or moving to the cloud, media files that I don't use everyday.
I have 1.37 GB worth of music that I want to keep, as well as 70 MB worth of pictures that I want to keep on my phone for my PhotoWall live wallpaper. Other than that, I can probably move everything else to the cloud. I'll also need room for apps, though.
What do you suggest?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-15-2012, 03:18 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 03:20 PM #3
- 11-15-2012, 09:35 PM #5
- 11-16-2012, 12:22 AM #6
- By Nashstruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 05-29-2012, 05:57 PM
- By frunkiss in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 03-11-2011, 01:12 AM
- By ShinyTop in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2011, 08:43 PM
- By tawright915 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 02-16-2011, 02:26 AM
- By me_2D in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 05-31-2010, 08:31 PM