- 7 Posts
Do you think quality will be sacrificed??
As others have, I also have received "the email" stating that I will receive my phone within 3 weeks. My concern is that with such a high demand that it seems like Google wasn't ready for. Do you think build quality will be sacrificed to meet the high demand? I don't mind that I have to wait 3 weeks for my phone, its just a phone. What does concern me is if the phones build quality is sacrificed just to crank out a few more phones off the line per day?
- 11-15-2012, 03:28 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 03:32 PM #3
- 11-15-2012, 03:56 PM #4
- 11-15-2012, 04:07 PM #5
- 7 Posts
Re: Do you think quality will be sacrificed??
Well I don't understand how electronics manufacturing works and that's why I ask but I like what I hear. I buy toys and play with them. I don't try to understand how they are produced. I just enjoy. What made me think of this was what I know with auto manufacturing. I know phones & electronics are a FAR comparison to vehicles but its still manufacturing. Alright moderator this is a pointless thread, please delete! Sorry guys!
- 11-15-2012, 06:00 PM #7
- 11-15-2012, 06:14 PM #8
- 11-15-2012, 06:16 PM #9
- 11-15-2012, 06:38 PM #10
- By TBolt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2012, 03:00 PM
- By matthewjoseph255 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 11Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:06 AM
- By deparson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 38Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:11 PM
- By csiguy1 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:10 AM
- By richpjr#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:43 AM