Out of touch with android quick question
How do we set office hours on a android device? that is to say we don't want to be waken by emails at 2am but want to be contactable in an emergency but don't want to set it manually everyday.
Nexus 4 arrived today and it has been awhile since I have had an android phone and could not remember if it was possible or if so how.
- 11-15-2012, 05:10 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 06:09 PM #3
- 72 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Out of touch with android quick question
Tasker's a pretty in-depth way of doing this if you're willing to spend a bit of setup time. My phone goes into complete silence (including the radios) when I'm at an event marked as 'Busy'.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
- By cviniciusm in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:42 PM
- By firegood in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2010, 04:46 PM
- By joeybcdt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:39 AM
- By slowhatch in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:22 AM
- By paul2241 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:39 PM