The "What temporary phone are you using while you wait" Thread

solovln

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5. I will be using both when I get my nexus 4 later today. iPhone for LTE and nexus for wifi hotspot and google services.

My first android phone. Can't wait to try it.

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Atrix 4G on stock moto gingerbread. It's terrible. I have one of the ones that has a bootloader that can't be unlocked. And I'm stuck with it until Feb or March.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Atrix 4G on stock moto gingerbread. It's terrible. I have one of the ones that has a bootloader that can't be unlocked. And I'm stuck with it until Feb or March.

If you're 'stuck' because your upgrade eligibility isn't until Feb or March, you might be able to break free to some degree. My upgrade wasn't scheduled available till March 1 (with T-Mobile), but by calling through to their 'retention' group (group dedicated to preventing cancellations) I was able to get an early upgrade. Your odds are better if you have a lot of tenure with the carrier, i.e. not just in your first contract term. As a plus, that team had them in stock so I'll have mine on Monday, where their online site shows them sold out.

Much like you can almost always get a better deal on new service by signing up online, you can always get a better deal through those escalation teams.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy s3 ( which I love!) but on sprint ( which I hate!) sigh. Couple more weeks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 5 on Sprint (service sucks really bad), which I will be selling when I receive my N4 today. Bought the iPhone thinking I'll like it after using Android for couple years...design is gorgeous but software is so damn boring.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Pre 3 and Bold 9900. I will be using them even when my 4 comes. I like to switch phones every other day. As for my HOX, I will be selling it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx