If you didn't get a Google LG Nexus 4....count yourself lucky.....

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
The first batch always has production issues

This is often true, not always, but it's the price you pay for being an early adopter and wanting that first batch, lol :)

Also worth noting that the majority of phones don't have any issues.. Always remember that what you see in the forums are always going to make every device sound more negative, simply because the people who have issues are the ones more likely to post. Very few people post just to say their device is perfect, even though they are the majority almost all the time :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
This is often true, not always, but it's the price you pay for being an early adopter and wanting that first batch, lol :)

Also worth noting that the majority of phones don't have any issues.. Always remember that what you see in the forums are always going to make every device sound more negative, simply because the people who have issues are the ones more likely to post. Very few people post just to say their device is perfect, even though they are the majority almost all the time :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I completely agree.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine since the 14th and I can say with a straight face I have zero issues. I must be lucky...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed any smear or yellowing so far.

*fingers crossed*

Mine only gets warm at the very top back of the device so far...

Sent from my Nexus 4

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Got mine this evening. Spent the night setting it up (unlocking, rooting, restoring apps and data from my Gnex, getting rid of Chrome and installing the AOSP browser, lol lots of little things like that).. Can't say there is a single flaw in the device. It is gorgeous and smooth as anything :)

joelsasikanth16

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi my phone nexus 4 has a clear yellow patch just rite above the home button at the bottom... Can any one please explain to me about it... And what to do....,?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair