Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 1256
Like Tree822Likes
  1. #526  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Is there a good place to get simple grey transparent icons? I haven't been able to find any and I really don't feel like making them. I love the way the metro station icon set works with customizing the colors but I don't want the circle around them. I like the small whites style too but I want gray.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    sfrrr 
  2. #527  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Is there a good place to get simple grey transparent icons? I haven't been able to find any and I really don't feel like making them. I love the way the metro station icon set works with customizing the colors but I don't want the circle around them. I like the small whites style too but I want gray.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Blackbearblanc has the same thing as the white one but in Grey. See the link I posted earlier. It's called "small greys"

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
  3. #528  
    davela72's Avatar

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    changed up the colors from my last one...
    Attachment 57083
    Attachment 57084
    Color change looks good dude!
    Thanked by:
    bobjohnson201 likes this.
  4. #529  
    Dade's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    I copied/adapted mine from an image i saw on . I really love the minimalist approach. Apps used : Apex launcher and Minimalistic Text

  5. #530  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmudrick View Post
    Now with custom icons. Love it.





    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Gorgeous!

    Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.
    Thanked by:
  6. #531  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by davela72 View Post
    Color change looks good dude!
    thanks . i will be uploading skins, wall, and adding more details soon over here
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
  7. #532  
    davela72's Avatar

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    thanks . i will be uploading skins, wall, and adding more details soon over here
    Looks good! I had to take a break for a few days, keeping me up too late at night, haha. I need to keep messing with UCCW but for now I've been collecting icon packs and trying to organize folders and such.
    Thanked by:
  8. #533  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by davela72 View Post
    Looks good! I had to take a break for a few days, keeping me up too late at night, haha. I need to keep messing with UCCW but for now I've been collecting icon packs and trying to organize folders and such.
    Yea haha I know exactly what you mean. I should have the files and a more detailed tutorial up on my page at mycolorscreen by tonight.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
  9. #534  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    Yea haha I know exactly what you mean. I should have the files and a more detailed tutorial up on my page at mycolorscreen by tonight.
    I'm in the same boat. Wasted most of the day playing with this design. I have everything I need on one screen now. All the icons in the wheel expand to fly out folders.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1358563876586.jpg   Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!-2013-01-18-18.49.29.png  
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  10. #535  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by davela72 View Post
    Looks good! I had to take a break for a few days, keeping me up too late at night, haha. I need to keep messing with UCCW but for now I've been collecting icon packs and trying to organize folders and such.
    All files and full tutorial up here!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Wasted most of the day playing with this design. I have everything I need on one screen now. All the icons in the wheel expand to fly out folders.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    badbrad that is beautiful! post it on mycolorscreen and tell us how you created that beauty!
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
  11. #536  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    TechZOnline likes this.
  12. #537  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I copied/adapted mine from an image i saw on . I really love the minimalist approach. Apps used : Apex launcher and Minimalistic Text

    one of the cleanest i've seen! thanks for sharing!
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
  13. #538  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Thanks for the great ideas.
    How do I remove the carrier name on the lock screen of my recently received N4 ?
    I am a newbe with these toys. I have a lot to learn from you guys.

    Thanks

    Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  14. #539  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    All files and full tutorial up here!


    - - - Updated - - -



    badbrad that is beautiful! post it on mycolorscreen and tell us how you created that beauty!
    Ya I was thinking of doing that. Am still playing a bit more.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  15. #540  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    love this one. I saw that wallpaper on my color screen. Very nice.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    Patrick Schroedl likes this.
  16. #541  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by tryin2understand View Post
    Thanks for the great ideas.
    How do I remove the carrier name on the lock screen of my recently received N4 ?
    I am a newbe with these toys. I have a lot to learn from you guys.

    Thanks

    Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk
    If you install widget locker you can customize your lock screen. Let us know if you can't figure things out.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  17. #542  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by tryin2understand View Post
    Thanks for the great ideas.
    How do I remove the carrier name on the lock screen of my recently received N4 ?
    I am a newbe with these toys. I have a lot to learn from you guys.

    Thanks

    Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk
    I'm using the stock lock screen and don't see the carrier name on mine. I guess it varies with carriers but yeah you would have to use widget Locker to set up a custom lock screen

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
  18. #543  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Ya I was thinking of doing that. Am still playing a bit more.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Sounds good ill watch out for it :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
  19. #544  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    I'm using the stock lock screen and don't see the carrier name on mine. I guess it varies with carriers but yeah you would have to use widget Locker to set up a custom lock screen

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    might be a T mobile thing?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  20. #545  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Thanks,

    Do I need Widget locker for the lock screen AND a launcher for the home screens.
    Is there a launcher that can do both ?

    Thank you.

    Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk
  21. #546  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by tryin2understand View Post
    Thanks,

    Do I need Widget locker for the lock screen AND a launcher for the home screens.
    Is there a launcher that can do both ?

    Thank you.

    Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk
    Widget Locker for the lock screen. You only need a launcher for the home screen if you want to customize/theme it. No launcher does both. Hope this helps

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
  22. #547  
    mrkvchm's Avatar

    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    I spent last night trying to customize my phone. Here's what I came up with. Nova launcher, minimalist text for the time, date, and alarm indicator, simple text to make all the other icons. The bubbles are one of the stock live wallpapers. Full screen fancy widgets weather to the right. Misc to the left.

    Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1358695778052.jpg
    Thanked by:
  23. #548  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    My home screen has been like this for ages. Changing themes, soft keys, icons, wallpaper and bw themes keep me satisfied.

    Last edited by davey11; 01-22-2013 at 02:30 AM.
  24. #549  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrkvchm View Post
    I spent last night trying to customize my phone. Here's what I came up with. Nova launcher, minimalist text for the time, date, and alarm indicator, simple text to make all the other icons. The bubbles are one of the stock live wallpapers. Full screen fancy widgets weather to the right. Misc to the left.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358695778052.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	57239
    The vertical Zooper widget calendar would look cool on this design. Check it out.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  25. #550  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Apex Luancher
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1358706663470.jpg   Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1358706671590.jpg  
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy Nexus Screenshots: Share Them Here!
    By sfbates in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 1781
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 03:38 AM
  2. Atrix Screenshots: Share Them Here!
    By terpitude71 in forum AT&T ATRIX
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 01:02 PM
  3. Google Galaxy Nexus Screenshots: Share Them Here!
    By mrbanks in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 04:19 PM
  4. Nexus S 4G Screenshots: Share Them Here!
    By ragnarokx in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

B