Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Now with custom icons. Love it.

uga3u7yj.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Is there a good place to get simple grey transparent icons? I haven't been able to find any and I really don't feel like making them. I love the way the metro station icon set works with customizing the colors but I don't want the circle around them. I like the small whites style too but I want gray.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Is there a good place to get simple grey transparent icons? I haven't been able to find any and I really don't feel like making them. I love the way the metro station icon set works with customizing the colors but I don't want the circle around them. I like the small whites style too but I want gray.

Blackbearblanc has the same thing as the white one but in Grey. See the link I posted earlier. It's called "small greys"

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Looks good! I had to take a break for a few days, keeping me up too late at night, haha. I need to keep messing with UCCW but for now I've been collecting icon packs and trying to organize folders and such.

Yea haha I know exactly what you mean. I should have the files and a more detailed tutorial up on my page at mycolorscreen by tonight.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Yea haha I know exactly what you mean. I should have the files and a more detailed tutorial up on my page at mycolorscreen by tonight.
I'm in the same boat. Wasted most of the day playing with this design. I have everything I need on one screen now. All the icons in the wheel expand to fly out folders.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358563876586.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358563876586.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 2013-01-18 18.49.29.png
    2013-01-18 18.49.29.png
    914.8 KB · Views: 63

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Looks good! I had to take a break for a few days, keeping me up too late at night, haha. I need to keep messing with UCCW but for now I've been collecting icon packs and trying to organize folders and such.

All files and full tutorial up here!
http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/01/18/see-through-orange/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in the same boat. Wasted most of the day playing with this design. I have everything I need on one screen now. All the icons in the wheel expand to fly out folders.

badbrad that is beautiful! post it on mycolorscreen and tell us how you created that beauty!

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the great ideas.
How do I remove the carrier name on the lock screen of my recently received N4 ?
I am a newbe with these toys. I have a lot to learn from you guys.

Thanks

Envoy? depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the great ideas.
How do I remove the carrier name on the lock screen of my recently received N4 ?
I am a newbe with these toys. I have a lot to learn from you guys.

Thanks

Envoy? depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk
If you install widget locker you can customize your lock screen. Let us know if you can't figure things out.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci