richdotward

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
epy8ary5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
New revised layout based on my app wheel design. Made the circle larger and increased my grid size. Been liking the white background and colors like others have posted.
uploadfromtaptalk1358873857463.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
badbrad that is sick! can u share the files lol
Thanks for the kudos. I will send it over if you want it. I also figured out a way to allow the background to change using the multi live wallpaper app. I made all my graphics transparent PNG files so it also works in different colors. Check it out. uploadfromtaptalk1358910311185.jpg

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the kudos. I will send it over if you want it. I also figured out a way to allow the background to change using the multi live wallpaper app. I made all my graphics transparent PNG files so it also works in different colors. Check it out. View attachment 57480

nice! pm me please (also, i sent you a couple of unrelated pms did you get them?)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
thanks i think im good with everything except what clock/weather and toggle widget (in white version) you using?
That is a slightly modified version of the Zooper widget. You can edit the widgets and move the text around too. Pretty handy.

I used an 8 x 6 grid in Nova.

canucks4life

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just curious which power bar widget do you use and is the second for WiFi Hotspot toggle? Been looking for a power bar widget that has hotspot toggle function.

Thanks in advance!

Here's a link to my files. Pogoplug: [N4]Color-Wheel.zip

I can explain the widgets if you need them, but this should get you going. There is a Nova Backup too if it helps.

Just got finished work. will check you PM's. Cheers.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just curious which power bar widget do you use and is the second for WiFi Hotspot toggle? Been looking for a power bar widget that has hotspot toggle function.

Thanks in advance!
It's called Widgetsoid. I love this app. Yes its for wifi hot spot. It does more too. Super handy.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering how you installed this? I tried to just import the novabackup file but the graphics don't appear at all.
it's because the files need to be in the same spot. I had them in the root folder of my SD card on my Nexus 4. If you copy that there you should see them. If not you can apply them manually. You will need a few apps though. multi live wallpaper for sure.

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Did a few mods to a piece that BRK did originally. I'm currently using the TSF launcher, still getting used to it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
agumu4yg.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359040980230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359040980230.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member