Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By corance
  • 1 Post By Andrew Martonik
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default nexus 10 16GB back...

Does that mean the nexus 4 might come back sooner than expected too? Who knows. Let's all speculate !

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: nexus 10 16GB back...

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Does that mean the nexus 4 might come back sooner than expected too? Who knows. Let's all speculate !
    I don't imagine it will be out if stock the whole three weeks. Google will at least restock once.

I still holding on for a white one so right now I am just enjoying the show.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I just hope Google has some way to look at all the traffic and all the people that didn't get one and try to have at least that many before they open the doors again. I mean I don't know if a huge internet company has the ability to do that but I sure hope so.
    pugnuttt likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

For those of you that tried getting the n7 the first time, how long was until they were restocked after the sellout?

I presented the same question with no clear response. I'm just waiting and hoping. Supposedly the Nexus 10 16GB were just restocked, so I'm taking that as a sign of good things to come this week! I just hope their restocks can handle the hit!

16GB Nexus 10 has been back for a couple days now...

Samsung production lines have no affect on LG's production lines.
    LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T
    TheLibertarian likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    16GB Nexus 10 has been back for a couple days now...

Samsung production lines have no affect on LG's production lines.
    Yeah we know, this is kinda old. Not the point. Point is they came back in stock pretty quick. The next question was how fast did the n7 come back in stock the first time.

Yeah we know, this is kinda old. Not the point. Point is they came back in stock pretty quick. The next question was how fast did the n7 come back in stock the first time.
    But why would it matter when determining how the N4 will come back in stock? The ship with crates full of Samsung Nexus 10's was probably half way across the pacific when it went out of stock the first time, and they arrived and were back in stock the next day.

That gives us no indication of how long it'll take to make and ship more Nexus 4's from LG. The Nexus 7 wouldn't be any indication either, being that it is made by Asus.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Ok forget it. It's just a question. Maybe to give us hope. I know there isn't a solid answer just like with every other question on here in the past few weeks. Just asking how fast the n7 was back in stock. Do you know the answer? is 3 weeks a good guess? Maybe to optimistic? Sooner, later? Dude we are just asking questions.

For those of you that tried getting the n7 the first time, how long was until they were restocked after the sellout?
    How much less relevant could that question be? Different manufacturers that have absolutely nothing to do with each other from a manufacturing and shipping standpoint.

Ok forget it. It's just a question. Maybe to give us hope. I know there isn't a solid answer just like with every other question on here in the past few weeks. Just asking how fast the n7 was back in stock. Do you know the answer? is 3 weeks a good guess? Maybe to optimistic? Sooner, later? Dude we are just asking questions.
    The whole thing I'm trying to convey here is that no one has any clue when they'll be back in stock, and that looking at other devices coming back will give you a false sense of hope. People given "backorder" emails were told 3 weeks for their devices to arrive (starting a few days ago), so that's the best indication we have of when they'll be back in stock. Anything else is 100% speculation that's not founded in any fact.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Wow, never mind. Let's just say I'm not asking about the nexus 4 AT ALL! Let's pretend I just want to know how fast the n7 was restocked. Can we just pretend?

About a week or so, according to this article.
    According to the responses to the thread, I guess it depends on LG, and how badly they wish to capitalize on the Black Friday / holiday season. Which is fuzzy. The best indicator we have is 'in 3 weeks' based on the folks who were caught in backorder. Then again in the past, I've seen some companies beat the 3-week backorder..

Who knows. I just hope they restock plenty. I missed the first batch because their 9PM PST orders was smack in the middle of my work day!

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Nexus 7 still in stock in Canada, lots of it. Bought one from Futureshop on Friday.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

No no no. I mean when the n7 came out the first time and it sold out. How long did it take to restock?