Syncing Google Nexus 4 with OS X?
I'm in my 2nd day of enjoying GN4, but I need to sync some music and contacts from my Mac OS X. Doubletwist won't work, as according to its website, GN4 only offers USB MTB mode and doubletwist operates under MSC mode. I have downloaded Android File transfer, but it won't work for contacts, and it's not that useful for music either for I can't sync playlists from iTunes.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 11-18-2012, 10:49 AM #2
- 11-18-2012, 11:04 AM #3
Re: Syncing Google Nexus 4 with OS X?
Thank you very much. I figured out how to "Keep files on device" with Google Play Music. I had uploaded all my music to Google long ago, but didn't know how to download them to the device. Thanks!
As for the contacts, I reluctantly now synced my Mac and iPad contacts with Google. I wanted to avoid doing this as I fear there will be hundreds of duplicates and bunch of email-only contacts on my iPad and Nexus 4. I wish there was a more precise way of doing this.
- 11-18-2012, 12:01 PM #5
- 11-18-2012, 12:39 PM #6
- By Toddcan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2012, 10:04 AM
- By GinZone in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2012, 02:02 PM
- By baycruisers in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2011, 06:46 AM
- By kylep23 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:02 AM
- By Sean Brunett in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:42 AM